Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pink-crystal

VIP Member
Just catching up on the last few pages…I’m kinda dreading DTS, but will obviously binge watch. I know someone mentioned it before, should we start a DTS thread for those who will be watching at 9am on the 11th?

I’m also sad there’s less behind the scenes, at drivers homes etc. I love anything that is BTS, wether it’s sports, music, fashion, film. I’m obviously a nosy bitch and need to see everything 😂

Last question….how are the drivers compensated by Netflix? Do they have individual contracts with drivers or is it done equally by teams? I feel like for the amount that DR features especially at the beginning, you would think he has a vested interest.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

monza

VIP Member

why is she staring into my soul like that, I feel uncomfortable 😂😬
I've missed her so much 🧡

Oh Kells this is so bad 😅

i took a nap and still no unboxed
Me too 😅
When snoozing alarm off I saw Linkedin notification so that's probably why I had a dream Port Cop connected he there 😂

Like I know I shouldn't be sleeping, but why so vanilla brain?!?!

58062.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Dandree

VIP Member
Danil mentioning his daughter should live in a beautiful world is not where it's at for me. She's hugely privileged and completely sheltered from the 'real' world. What about all the Ukrainian kids who are dead or frightened or injured.

I'm not buying he believes the sport unifying everything either. Seems like a pretty self serving post to me.

Maybe I'm being harsh?
No you are right, it's hard when you are sportman and because of your president (mad dictator) you get ban but for Ukrainian people its even harder
Many people from many sports who don't live in Ukraine anymore, return home to defend their land and people ( skiers, tennis player, runners, ...) just couple hours fotbalman was killed in bomb attack, that's not fair and brutal and he is crying that he cannot race
He is very selfish :( plus calling it situation ffs it's war and in some cases murder because if you bomb civilians from 20 km distance that's not even fight

• Heart

imola

VIP Member
nah sorry i tune into max's stream and the first thing i hear is max being asked "what's kisses in portuguese" and he goes "bejinhos, i fucking know that one"
how does he expect me to not make a joke now???
Bildschirmfoto 2022-02-28 um 01.29.46.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

lni33

VIP Member
Wow not only did DR not invite Lando to Australia, he’s also not letting him crash with him… smh, what a bad friend he is ☹
*big fat sarcasm warning
i would kill for a YouTube series or something of Lando and Danny in Australia on the farm

• Heart
  • Haha