Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kubnikol

VIP Member
I just wake up and I think I'm going to sleep again 😂oh no, I thought we already had the whole "Lando hate Daniel" episode behind us. 😩😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

buttercupblossom

Chatty Member
Here’s my hot take that I know everyone really wants to read, especially the lurkers 🤪
I think Lando actually was a tiny baby when he came into F1 and latched onto Carlos, retrospectively I notice how he adapted his personality and what he likes and doesn’t like to him and when he left to Ferrari Lando had to grow the fuck up and Daniel did not fit his plans in doing so. Then he started being a serious podium contender and Daniel struggled which probably caused tension, how could it not lol buuuuuut Lando admired Daniel since his junior days, there’s actual video proof of that so there never was any hate just a lost introvert meeting an extrovert who was struggling. Unfortunate timing, really 🤷🏻‍♀️ 2nd half they’ve been more or less equal in terms of driving so they’ve been able to bond better but there’s never been any hate or that exaggerated awkwardness people think there was. I feel very strongly about this, obviously 😂
I agree, although I think the "Daniel will destroy Lando" comments, got to Lando and he felt the need to assert himself as the #1 driver in the team and in the press. They were both very defensive about becoming the funniest team, Lando was defensive about Dando becoming the new Carlando and that could lead to being cautious at the very beginning. Daniel's struggles probably helped Lando with his confidence, he was getting all the podiums while his teammate barely got any points.
And that passage from Independent also highlights difference in experience? media training? maturity?, Lando got it all out in front of the press and Daniel gets it out in "private", not sure how private it was with Netflix cameras 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

imola

VIP Member
Yes, that really scary honestly, how someone can have that much time to manage so many pages? And now she even made it to the "big" gossipgirl page (she post all this fake dms with lando) 🙄🙄
Also this caption "i hope your Hello Kitty backpack also contain a parachute" 🙄🙄
View attachment 1098636View attachment 1098637View attachment 1098639View attachment 1098640
How do people think this is gossip? It’s harassment, bullying and even defamation. Psychopaths, thinking Lando is gonna drop Luisa and date her instead or what? 🤢

Very interesting that there appears to be nothing from any drivers. Maybe it’s more of a press/media/ influencer preview event rather than an actual premier of that makes sense
Let’s hope so because I really want Dando in suits together on the red carpet

• Haha

imola

VIP Member
people are mad that they didn't offer the seat to Oscar. I'm sorry, he is great but he is Alpine's driver .Oscar have to wait for his seat 🤷🏻‍♀️ cough cough bye Fernando 😬
YAS adios Fernando pleaseeee, like he’s had his fun for 20 goddamn years 😫
*and I don’t really like him, if you couldn’t tell

• Heart

imola

VIP Member
So it’s only episodes 2 and 7 for me… maybe even only 7 if episode 2 is the Dando hate each other episode

Oh no…

Also, Horner will be THE RedBull person since Max refuses DTS 🤢 this season just sounds bleuhg to me

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha

monza

VIP Member
How many Instagram gossip accounts are there ? It's crazy !
Kelly's haters are on the another level, seriously
And they often call themselves gossip page like in general and then boom here, have this edit of Kelly so funny he-he (it's not 😅)
She drink she smoke is nothing compared to them

aac_124

VIP Member
Apparently max and lando are on raya now are these people forgetting you can use raya for friends 🙄
AAD96240-8354-459D-AE84-5C27DB4885E3.jpeg
CAFB474A-73F4-4BE0-8D17-30F85EAD8FB6.jpeg
50D36508-EB55-4D58-8CD9-C59007C9568E.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha

imola

VIP Member
WTF1 review says the new series is the worst series by a long way....4 or 5 out of 10.

Also virtually no Seb.
He also said it’s less like a behind the scenes like it was in the previous seasons where we got to see the drivers in their homes etc. but more like a glorified season review… I don’t like WTF1 because the main guy is such a Ferrari biased fanboy (not a Ferrari dig, I just think a journalist should be more neutral) but this sounds like something I’m gonna agree with 😂

• Heart

monza

VIP Member
I was just cringing on her newest ig post. She uses face app or something similiar 100% and the edit in the pic is so bad she even has double lips😅
You think? 😂
Screenshot_20220301_222917.jpg

Poor Luisa had to post this sorcery
They look alike more than me and Imola 🤣

• Haha

imola

VIP Member
I don’t think he has a permanent place to stay in the uk yet, or at least he won’t have a gaming setup as it’s all in Monaco, I doubt hes actually sleeping under his desk but he’s probs nearby and seems like a night owl anyway so stays there gaming after everyone’s left

no storm where I am in England
Wow not only did DR not invite Lando to Australia, he’s also not letting him crash with him… smh, what a bad friend he is ☹
*big fat sarcasm warning

• Haha
  • Heart