Formula 1 wags #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
depends on where you're working, might as well share it with your coworkers πŸ€ͺ
I'll never forget when one of my collegaues fully interested and serious asked - do you watch every race?
No buddy. Just all races, qualys, practices, interviews, instagram, twitter, tumblr, tattle

The only thing I don't do is reading fanfictions. Might write some tho, I think it would be very interesting

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
3 pictures of faint, minor, almost undetectable levels of toleration.....
the more adjectives you use, the less you're convincing us it's as minor as you say πŸ€ͺ
1646138787305.png

I'll never forget when one of my collegaues fully interested and serious asked - do you watch every race?
No buddy. Just all races, qualys, practices, interviews, instagram, twitter, tumblr, tattle

The only thing I don't do is reading fanfictions. Might write some tho, I think it would be very interesting
is that the answer you gave your colleague? πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
We should request a wiki
How do we apply for this?

Omg please doπŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Lando was in the sidemens video, doing an actual video with them would be the way to get quadrant more subs
quadrant could also start posting regularly, the max influence is very apparent atm with saying they'll upload but never doing it πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
quadrant could also start posting regularly, the max influence is very apparent atm with saying they'll upload but never doing it πŸ˜‚
yeah, I don’t really know what they are doing tbh πŸ˜‚it’s all gone a bit to tit but they have defo filmed recently so hopefully they actually do something soon and new merch coming

but collabing with a channel that has 14 mill subs would defo help πŸ˜…

Reactions: 3
yeah, I don’t really know what they are doing tbh πŸ˜‚it’s all gone a bit to tit but they have defo filmed recently so hopefully they actually do something soon and new merch coming

but collabing with a channel that has 14 mill subs would defo help πŸ˜…
for sure it would, i hope quadrant doesn't come to a halt because i really like the members, they're all fun and deserve some more exposure 🧑

• Heart
"You probably heard about Hamilton and Vettel, now lemme introduce you to Port Cop and Lawrence of my Labia"

wait hold up... are seb and lewis like a ship? no, no, this is so not right

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just realised it’s 11 days till Jenson becomes vowel less forever 😬 run jenson run πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

• Wow
  • Heart
wait hold up... are seb and lewis like a ship? no, no, this is so not right
100CE12C-60E8-400A-81AC-AF6EC28AE33F.jpeg

isn’t there a video of them on the podium where Lewis pulled down his suit and Seb sprayed his bare chest with Champagne?! Or did I dream that??? Very possible I dreamed it 😈

for sure it would, i hope quadrant doesn't come to a halt because i really like the members, they're all fun and deserve some more exposure 🧑
Like can I be in charge of Quadrant??. So many opportunities. Especially with Max’s popularity. Let me just post one idea here in case there are lurkers… Max streams and plays a new funny game with a guest. β€œGaming with Max!!” We’ll work on the name…. He knows and is friends with tons of other drivers and could probably land a sideman appearance or other cool people with Lando’s connection. Max needs a brand. And scrolling through twitter ain’t it.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.