Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Futtrit

VIP Member
Danil mentioning his daughter should live in a beautiful world is not where it's at for me. She's hugely privileged and completely sheltered from the 'real' world. What about all the Ukrainian kids who are dead or frightened or injured.

I'm not buying he believes the sport unifying everything either. Seems like a pretty self serving post to me.

Maybe I'm being harsh?

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Futtrit

VIP Member
images.jpeg

Happy 50 🌞🍆🥂👮‍♂️🛥👀👑🦑🦑

#frjnsn
#FREESHARL
#freelandofromcensorship

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

savedlatin21

VIP Member
i love that they're doing something but i'd really love to see lando and daniel speak out individually because it feels a little too pr-forced to me, but don't get me wrong i love that the team is showing up and taking action ❤❤
I liked the fact Daniel said he and Lando had personally donated, and was kind of good seeing them being serious for a few seconds.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

90sgirl

VIP Member
I keep asking my friend at Haas and she is giving me nothing hahaha but she said it has been absolute chaos behind the scenes 😬

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

lni33

VIP Member
Have to preface this by saying I absolutely loveeee Daniel, but because he is always Netflix’s fav/ main character, I think they are going to portray Lando absolutely horrendously and that makes me sad

Reactions: 11

kubnikol

VIP Member
Happy 50 ❤🥂 and hello to new people☺
we are nice and funny 😂 sarcasm is our best friend, don't take us seriously 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

lni33

VIP Member
DTS are tattle lurkers confirmed 🤢 it’s gonna be Geri‘s one woman show… we’re done @Futtrit
Im sorry, I thought I was watching a show about f1 not the spice girls? Why is she getting this much screen time…. I literally could not care less about Horners family life 😒

• Heart
  • Haha