Formula 1 WAGs #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Summer break recap:
We spent most of the summer break in Croatia with Lando and his insta ordered girls looking for pink watches. After a few drinks we had a wild Harry Potter crossover, sorting out all the boys by their skills in bed. We trained with Jon, to get in shape for climbing Michael the italian mountain and at the very end Andreas Seidl had a surprise cameo.

Last thread:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Summer break recap:
We spent most of the summer break in Croatia with Lando and his insta ordered girls looking for pink watches. After a few drinks we had a wild Harry Potter crossover, sorting out all the boys by their skills in bed. We trained with Jon, to get in shape for climbing Michael the italian mountain and at the very end Andreas Seidl had a surprise cameo.

Last thread:
Micheal the Italian mountain πŸ’€πŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why do Charlotte's boobs look bigger than usual in the bathroom selfie? Could it be because of the draining "message"? πŸ€”

• Haha
Do we think Dusk has one? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Under the "huge catastrophic potentially life ruining mistakes done when drunk, never to be done again, oh please god, don't let my good girlfriend leave me and i'll never drink again" section.....

Under the "huge catastrophic potentially life ruining mistakes done when drunk, never to be done again, oh please god, don't let my good girlfriend leave me and i'll never drink again" section.....
Section also known as "... the duck was I thinking? πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think with Cha's boobs it's a little bit of weight gain rather than anything else. Good for her that that's where it's gone!

Why do Charlotte's boobs look bigger than usual in the bathroom selfie? Could it be because of the draining "message"? πŸ€”
I forgot to mention how well the toilet tank and paper rolls in the background compliment the image composition.... They really round up the overall picture quite harmoniously, all while conferring unexpected depth and meaning to it.

I think with Cha's boobs it's a little bit of weight gain rather than anything else. Good for her that that's where it's gone!
Weight gain since 2 days ago? Boobs don't grow that fast.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Section also known as "... the duck was I thinking? πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ"
Sounds like my 20’s

• Haha
these threads are starting to challenge the Harry/Meghan one in terms of pacing, I can barely keep up

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.