Formula 1 Wags #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No!!! He’s not happy!! He cry’s and talks to all his secret friends everyday about how sad he is!!

OMG….GUYS….THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!! I’ve just seen the FIRST ever pic that I find DR sexy in. What is happening?!?!?!?
View attachment 992013
literally until this pic there has never been the slightest tingle when I’ve seen a pic of him.
welcome to the dark side, it's fun over here ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I said a couple days that would be weird if she wore these boots in Madrid and she did 🤦‍♀️ i guess they were so expensive now she needs to wear them everywhere hahah
Screenshot_20220115-225457_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7

They are actually so cute

Petition for Luisa to make TikTok’s like this, pls 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7

UnfortunatelyI dont think she will because of the crazies, can you imagine the amount of them who will jump to say she’s using him for clout and so on

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Bit late but here’s to #37 🥂🤍 also

🕯 tattle manifestation of some Dubai drama🕯

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I love them so muchhh! Lily has such good taste in everything from clothes to the content she posts. This is what we all want to see from Lui and other wags (except for Isa and Kat they’re already doing great) but all we get are coconuts and churros😕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I just wanna see Luisa having fun again. Last night she was vibin' alone in portuguese and today she seems bleeping bored, just looking at her phone 😔

I'm not a fan of this

Reactions: 5
I just wanna see Luisa having fun again. Last night she was vibin' alone in portuguese and today she seems bleeping bored, just looking at her phone 😔

I'm not a fan of this
I think she kinda misses home... mainly her dog and fam. They are almost at the end, id assume, but as someone who has also been away as long as they have, yeah let's actually get 2022 started for real.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.