Formula 1 Wags #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@imola said in last thread…
“i think it's nice they get along so well.
or they're in a throuple. either way someone will find a way to make some drama out of it and i am here for it.”

Right?! Whether they have just become friends, which is lovely OR they are actually a throuple, who knows?!
I’m on board with either scenario honestly!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah I just checked twitter out there... God I hate that place!! 🙈
Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill.
I mean I don't think Lando is as nice or as sweetly innocent as his fans like to think he is but I don't get the outrage. He just said something stupid and immature, that's it.
I really don't get the lynch mob attitude!!!
These people must never have taken a wrong step in their whole lives 🙄

Reactions: 6
or they're in a throuple. either way someone will find a way to make some drama out of it and i am here for it.”

Right?! Whether they have just become friends, which is lovely OR they are actually a throuple, who knows?!
Didn't someone say that an F2 driver thought they're actually a throuple?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Literally nothing wrong with that video, F1 fans can be such whiney shits sometimes...

Reactions: 4
I mean I don't think Lando is as nice or as sweetly innocent as his fans like to think he is but I don't get the outrage. He just said something stupid and immature, that's it.
of course he isn't as innocent and he definetely misspoke in the past but this wasn't even something really wrong to say, it was about as sarcastic as blaming the gravel trap for the incident

god how i wish he was right, i'd really love that

• Heart
Reactions: 1

I do find them being close quite nice, since she only knows them around there so it's nice to get along with your bf friends. As for the throuple I take it as a complete joke, which is quite funny since all the rumours between max and lui, but as for them actually being one? No way I believe that haha

• Haha
Here they are again in the same guy from the restaurants story. Just throupling…
2FCB8908-4DEB-42C8-ACBE-4AFA209ED78D.png

• Haha
I wouldn’t even count this a dumb or immature. I just think he was being sarcastic.

Reactions: 3
didn't that info came from the synonyms page? I don't think that's the most reliable source and that's what is really scary, because that's exactly how rumours are created. I'm not saying anyone here obvi ,since we are all joking but it's rather concerning how those hate pages spread fanfictions and people actually believe it

Here they are again in the same guy from the restaurants story. Just throupling…View attachment 991909
poor Tom, always excluded

Reactions: 1

Made me laugh because Mexico to Brazil 2021 was truly a dark period if you were a Hamilton fan. (Max breaking the wing is a joke in case anyone gets upset). I'm a Lewis fan and even I was like "damn, better luck next season 🙃 "

• Haha
Welcome and hoşgeldin! 😉❤
very excited about the Turkish driver, I don’t think there’s ever been a Turkish F1 driver 🥺
Thank you imola ❤❤ hosbulduk? Or something like that? 😄
I dont think there's ever been a Turkish f1 driver so far... I may be wrong though...
👋 Hello! ❤

@monza is from your area! I was just practising my extremely, extremely basic Croatian (it's about 6 words, courtesy of Google translate!)

@Emiliabrazkow is too.
Your croatian is great ✨✨ glad we can share the knowledge. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw Lando and the crew cruising round last summer. I mean, the sea is amazing. No wonder they did actually :D

Caoo @Emiliabrazkow 😊🌹Drago mi je sto si i ti ovdje!

Google translate Croatian is fun! #slobodanjnsn
#slobodanjnsn!!!!!

I have no clue what's happening anymore but new thread 😅
Thanks for the new thread ❤❤

• Heart
I do find them being close quite nice, since she only knows them around there so it's nice to get along with your bf friends. As for the throuple I take it as a complete joke, which is quite funny since all the rumours between max and lui, but as for them actually being one? No way I believe that haha
Yeah in all seriousness it is nice. Outside of Lando I’m sure she is probably the most comfortable around Max being she spent so much time in the same house with both of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
didn't that info came from the synonyms page? I don't think that's the most reliable source and that's what is really scary, because that's exactly how rumours are created. I'm not saying anyone here obvi ,since we are all joking but it's rather concerning how those hate pages spread fanfictions and people actually believe it
Now that I think about it, I think it was one of the Tumblr blogs? So still fiction, but seems a tiny bit more sane (although they did deny the relationship because Lando would never lie soooo 🥲)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.