Formula 1 Wags #217 As F1 heads to Europe soon, is Carlos heading to the unemployment line?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, this is literally a bigger difference than Rebecca 😳😳
I honestly don't get how can someone change their face so much that they are not even recognizable anymore.
Another example is Sandy. (but Sandy at least doesn't lie about her age *coughs*)
1718967736022.png

Reactions: 12
Again..everyone can be "beautiful" if they are rich enough 🙄
I mean, i understand wanting to do something but not having the means to do it. Like, maybe Rebecca's passion was modelling and she couldn't do it with her old face. But I also want to fly and dont have wings! I'm sure I could get some if I was Ironman rich

Reactions: 6
I honestly don't get how can someone change their face so much that they are not even recognizable anymore.
Another example is Sandy. (but Sandy at least doesn't lie about her age *coughs*)
View attachment 3007627
reason number 868479079483 I'm not built to be a public facing person, because even if you do what you can to scrub the internet of awkward young phases/pictures (assuming you care), someone somewhere probably has something on you and it's only a matter of time until they make it known

We've got the anti Danica in Bernie so yin and yang

*Collins, not Ecclestone

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Extreme weight loss for starters, she was never fat to begin with but now she's bone thin so that probably took care of her rounder cheeks and gave her the sharper jawline. The rhinoplasty is obvious and I suspect some subtle brow work, maybe a lift or botox to create more space.
But she also abuses the tit out of filters and editing on her photos. You see her in tagged or getty images and she looks more like her past self albeit with that super dark nose contour. She's clearly a deeply insecure individual if the age thing wasn't a big enough giveaway
---
View attachment 3007627
Sandy had "good bones" even in her before pictures and it seems she got the work she did to look more model-esque, just like Rebecca. Lip fillers, the sharper cheekbones and a nosejob (and proportionate implants). The rest I think is her ditching the horrendous 2000s makeup and eyebrows

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Extreme weight loss for starters, she was never fat to begin with but now she's bone thin so that probably took care of her rounder cheeks and gave her the sharper jawline. The rhinoplasty is obvious and I suspect some subtle brow work, maybe a lift or botox to create more space.
But she also abuses the tit out of filters and editing on her photos. You see her in tagged or getty images and she looks more like her past self albeit with that super dark nose contour. She's clearly a deeply insecure individual if the age thing wasn't a big enough giveaway
---

Sandy had "good bones" even in her before pictures and it seems she got the work she did to look more model-esque, just like Rebecca. Lip fillers, the sharper cheekbones and a nosejob. The rest I think is her ditching the horrendous 2000s makeup and eyebrows
This is scary loss. Like I don't wanna go off cause I'm starting a new thread but she's lost more recently and it's too much. Okay making a thread

This is scary loss. Like I don't wanna go off cause I'm starting a new thread but she's lost more recently and it's too much. Okay making a thread
I didn't say anything earlier but a fanpage shared a picture and she's worryingly thin. She has zero visible muscle tone on her legs or arms

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.