Formula 1 Wags #217 As F1 heads to Europe soon, is Carlos heading to the unemployment line?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Using Hamstress to hint now in the elevator to Lando’s apartment 🤦‍😅
IMG_1746.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Alex has made her profile public and Joris was liking her pics all the way back in 2020 and Charles like this one in 2022 6 days after he and Charlotte broke up 🤦‍♀️😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Alex has made her profile public and Joris was liking her pics all the way back in 2020 and Charles like this one in 2022 when was supposedly still with Charlotte so the timelines overlap 🤦‍♀️😬

Rebecca commenting on her pics. Ferrari besties. Also Noah Schnapp.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I’m going to guess she’s blocked these people some time in the past 😂

IMG_8128.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Alex has made her profile public and Joris was liking her pics all the way back in 2020 and Charles like this one in 2022 6 days after he and Charlotte broke up 🤦‍♀️😬

images (12).jpeg

---
Long time not to see pic of Lando and milk. 🧡🥛
norris.content_14030401_063411521.jpg

• Haha

i hate that i’m excited 😆 but i wanna see how she plays this 👀

full ig model influencer mode or keeps the chill vibes where everything is casual.. yet still curated to perfection, obviously 💀

Reactions: 7
all the alexa fanpages realizing they're going to have actual content to post & not just a picture of her nostrils from 50 miles away:

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Can’t help but notice how…strategic…the timing feels given all the hype around CL recently and that it’s a race weekend. One point for not capitalizing immediately on the back of the Monaco win
---
i hate that i’m excited 😆 but i wanna see how she plays this 👀

full ig model influencer mode or keeps the chill vibes where everything is casual.. yet still curated to perfection, obviously 💀
She seems so incredibly dull to me so I’m also interested to see if she plans on getting a personality or to just continue vacantly staring into the camera while swaying around in her undisclosed PR gifts like a sim. It’s worked well for her so far so I guess why fix what’s not broken?

(Though my guess is she’s public because she’s finally been offered enough by enough brands so I imagine we’ll be seeing #ambassador or #partner soon enough).

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Can’t help but notice how…strategic…the timing feels given all the hype around CL recently and that it’s a race weekend. One point for not capitalizing immediately on the back of the Monaco win
---

She seems so incredibly dull to me so I’m also interested to see if she plans on getting a personality or to just continue vacantly staring into the camera while swaying around in her undisclosed PR gifts like a sim. It’s worked well for her so far so I guess why fix what’s not broken?

(Though my guess is she’s public because she’s finally been offered enough by enough brands so I imagine we’ll be seeing #ambassador or #partner soon enough).
I’m 100% expecting her first ad to be Meshki after the amount of ass kissing they’ve given her over the years 😂

• Haha

Joris, the long game wingman
---
The song choice 👌
Oh i hope central models invade the GP and chaos ensues.

---
Aldo found DAZN tiktok and its now so clear Fernando and crew are in deep with them
Why is he on this scooter

Last edited:
  • Haha
Alright have reviewed Alex Instagram and currently I'm not nearly as annoyed by it as I assumed i would be. She's not quite a Carmen, yet, but I've now mentally captured this vibe ND will ee how long it takes to sell out and become a Ad laced, CL and 'we'/'our' page

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Alright have reviewed Alex Instagram and currently I'm not nearly as annoyed by it as I assumed i would be. She's not quite a Carmen, yet, but I've now mentally captured this vibe ND will ee how long it takes to sell out and become a Ad laced, CL and 'we'/'our' page
Apparently Alex has been liking Charles posts since 2019 so Monaco must really be a small place 👀👀😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Apparently Alex has been liking Charles posts since 2019 so Monaco must really be a small place 👀👀😂
And he's been liking hers since immediately after the breakup 🙈 And possibly his friends have since before that ...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.