Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hello2723

VIP Member
Clicked on Hamsters stream because thought there was no doubt he would mention Lando.
2mins in, he said he played with Lando, Zak and Ed Jones. Plus Lando won golf too 🤣
---
Also said he was supposed to go to Monaco this weekend and play more golf but he isn’t anymore because he’s actually “working” for once 🤣

Reactions: 7

Pinkdreams13

yes he as multiple girlfriends and is a race winner
why the hell is he rushing back and putting Magui up at a hotel to fuck and play golf
there are plenty of sexing opportunities he's had, why go to her for one night
hookups are one thing, multiple girlfriends okay but c'mon logically this makes her look worse and used do none of the other girlfriends hint while she dominates it, but isn't special
it actually makes me feel sick to think that anyone would do that and then post hints about it like it was something okay to brag about
like young girls are watching it and thinking its okay
---
Also would give magui some benefit of the doubt
if she hadnt used the week before's as a 'romantic getaway' that never happened
and if her damn show didn't just come out this week
When I was in a situation like this I use to hint cause I knew my guy was seeing other girls and I wanted them to know he was with me cause they’d stalk my Instagram account ☠ this feels like the famous persons version of that lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

matto

VIP Member
so there IS justice in the world

1715445583091.png

the lord has spared me an immense amount of cringe

• Haha

matto

VIP Member
so the photographer is apparently a Lando girlie and has been tagging LN fanpages on pics shes taken of Magui and Lando + following them too

1715545434793.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Louanne

VIP Member

So he played golf Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and was then at MTC and media Thursday & Friday, so Magui literally got a nice hotel room and possibly a quick, half-hearted jet-lagged shag?
Way to go girl! 🙄

• Haha

pastafasta

VIP Member
at this point, I don't even think they bang each other 💀

View attachment 2934379
Not sure why are they stretching it. It wasn't even suppose to be a pap photo, it was taken by a person they knew. Simple as that.
(but yeah, as it was mentioned above, this was an event where you are getting photographed, Lando or you or me, doesn't matter)

Pinkdreams13

I am so confused right now 🤣
It’s so entertaining to watch lol. It’s like Magui gets me thinking that maybe they really are together then bam her story starts to unravel again.

Maybe he already had the room booked and told her she could use it so it didn’t go to waste. She could get her hinty content and he could be left alone to alone to enjoy time with people he actually wants to be with.

Midmo

opening the car door for her (while looking miserable) being the most stereotypically romantic/gentlemanly thing we have seen him do for her certainly says a lot 🤣
He looks like he wants to just shove her in and slam the door. It's horrible to watch TBH. I know most of the drivers see their chosen ones as trophy's but at least they try and look happy about it. All these girls/ influenza's ( my name for them as they seem to infect young girls with the I'll do anything for fame virus) may have the looks and exposure but sacrificing their self respect for it is sad.

SophiaL123

Chatty Member
Okay I need to talk this through and hear opinions 😂
Luisa is talking about this movie and how she basically identifies with it, cause this woman is getting hate online for dating a famous boyband-singer.
And on the one hand I completely get that, the girl got so much undeserved hate in that time, it’s sad and ridiculous.
But the timing of her better not bitter thing and now this… I think it may either be hitting her harder than she’s letting on or she’s back to looking for a bit more attention (for a relationship that ended almost 2 years ago) , I’m not sure

Attachments