Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hello2723

VIP Member
Honestly have no idea at this point. You would think if it was purely PR they would at least try a little harder and not just stand there doing nothing 😅
Then the spending time with his family too? Worlds most confusing situationship 🤣

Reactions: 6

matto

VIP Member
I'll cry if she writes someone else's name with just the first initial

1715446983043.png

seeing the lack of effort gives me a bts of what her office work must have been like

1715447105785.png

fking hell.

• Haha
  • Sick

OOps2022

VIP Member
Are the shady comments towards her still there or have they been deleted
I did not have energy to check the comments, tbh, so no idea 😅
---
glad someone else said this because you worded it far better than I ever could 🤣 but I agree 100%. We may not like it, but we’re not the people that need convincing that the F1A has a place in motorsport, we’re not the people that are going to cough up the sponsorships. As i said before, they added women in that people pay attention to - whether we think they’re important or relevant doesn’t really matter. They need to get as much reach as possible this year, Susie I would imagine is under insane pressure, not helped by the fact she’s literally suing the FIA. She needs to legitimise this series now, by any means necessary and that mainly means money
I get what you both mean and I agree that visibility, buzz and many activities are important to attract people but also sponsors who are much needed. I know Charlotte's deal is big and I have nothing against it, big brands are magnets for other big brands.
All I have a problem with is that some people used F1Academy as the promo opportunity for themselves, with not enough focus on the drivers. And as much as I love make up, I also feel like there was a place to show women engaging , well, in technical and engineering stuff too. So I appreciate Susie's efforts and I am not saying the weekend was bad, but I feel like there could have been more highlights from different sides, and more versatile promo approach.

Last edited:

pastafasta

VIP Member
I refuse to life in a world where Rebecca Donaldson is married to a Sainz. She does not deserve my dream 😤
One of my theories is he picked Rebecca so people won't ask him about marriage anymore like they did with Isa. 😆

• Haha

Louanne

VIP Member
poor guy got rejected by Luisa too, unfollowed already 🤣
View attachment 2931132
Either that, or it's caused the ripple effect it needed.
Maggie's probably text him to ask what he's playing at and promised him a blowie on the quiet if he unfollows.
---
Fair play to her, sharing a swimsuit ad whilst she knows her profile is generating high-traffic. Played Maggie, well played 👏

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

ghostyhost

Chatty Member
I think I'm most disappointed in Susie regarding all of this stuff. It brings F1 Academy down to an "all we care about is makeup and attention" level that the actual drivers do not deserve. I've seen almost nothing regarding the actual women in motorsport this weekend, just swag and group selfies of WAGs. Who is in charge of this and who OK'd it?
Some people heard this weekend F1A is really struggling there are huge challenges they are up against coupled with a ton of the old guard men who don't care. They were going to put their paddock in some distant lot. Susie and co are in a make or break season and actually the investment and activation from these beauty brands is HUGE and reaches eyes of people who may not care normally. Its so much more than makeup and attention. The fact that there was an opportunity to GET YOUR MAKEUP FIXED at a race was fucking brilliant and leveraging all women was so smart. There was plenty with the girls just across so many places it was hard to follow. And Bia just pajded a Sephora thing. F1A needs funding and interest and the way I saw F1A stuff from so many women and influencers Id not expect was awesome.

Feel free to stay pressed but I thought F1A killed it and cant wait to see their next round.
---
Maybe Heidi will promote oath gin for her?
I think Valtteri is going to Race next year but will be taking a pay cut. Maybe him and Daniel will travel together ?
---

Ohhhh maybe they are all in Cali together
Tiffany Daniel and Jenson are all partners in a brewery in Monaco that does Valtreris seltzer too
---
ALSO theres gotta be a big Susie doesn't want to have to leverage/ask Toto for help fully with things/extra F1 team support the collision stuff

Last edited:

matto

VIP Member
one sec, gottaa go vomit real quick

1715212007341.png

(people went full detective mode on the golfing pic hamster posted)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Pinkdreams13

So after this weekend what are we classing Magui and Lando…

A) In a relationship
B) In a open relationship
C) Friends with benefits
D) No fucking idea
I’m gonna go with E) All of the above 😂

I think they might be more than FWB but not in a serious, official, exclusive relationship. There’s too many weird things that go on with them for me to think it’s a legit loving relationship but there’s obviously something there.

hello2723

VIP Member
Domenicali has said he wants F1 to evaluate whether they should make every race a sprint weekend 😳
Really concerning that he is continuing to outright ignore all of the teams telling him they physically cannot handle more races/sprints 😕
IMG_1548.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow

kiiwiih

VIP Member
Who cares about WAGs and Monaco. All I want to know is if Papa Sainz will be there 💦

• Heart
  • Haha

kiiwiih

VIP Member
Why can’t they do something with the F1 drivers? Hot laps where the academy drivers take out the F1 guys but they have to be blindfolded or something. Or straight races between each teams F1 and F1A drivers? I’m holding out hope that the Netflix show will make it more mainstream once we get to it airing, but ye gads, involving it more directly with F1 would be better than makeup goodie bags. Or do you know what, stop giving these bags to famous randos who can afford it but get people to tweet/post-hashtag about the academy races, their predictions etc and give away the bags (and maybe some tickets) to fans who engage with the sport. Susie I am free for coffee in Brackley next Monday to discuss ideas.
I would love this!! Hot laps where the academy drivers drive around the f1 drivers. I’d watch that on repeat.
---
Btw, what interactions do we like more. Charles x Leo or Charles x Alex?