Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SophiaL123

Chatty Member
Hi 👋🏼 I’m late to the party
My current opinion:
Lando and Magui are dating, have been for anywhere between 6-12 months probably.
I completely understand his original plan of not publicizing his relationship after Luisa, great idea tbh
However, everyone knows, and him trying to either ignore it or make people think otherwise makes him look like a complete untrustworthy assh*le and it is extremely disrespectful to her. Now apparently she accepts anything and everything from a man in order to get fame, but still
I am definitely losing respect for Lando throughout this whole saga, how dare he disrespect his girlfriend like this? No matter who it is, that’s shameful
This can’t be good for his career either, why would people be fan of someone who is blatantly lying to them and basically acting as if they are stupid?

Reactions: 8

kiiwiih

VIP Member
I know some people don’t like this but I honestly love that he’s reclaiming this nickname and profiting off of it now. I just wish his shirts weren’t $45 😒
I just spent like $4,000 on an embryo transfer today, I can buy a t-shirt*

*no I can’t

• Heart
  • Wow

Louanne

VIP Member

Lando Norris - Hero to Zero in six short days ...
---
Is she checking why he's not calling her? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think I'm most disappointed in Susie regarding all of this stuff. It brings F1 Academy down to an "all we care about is makeup and attention" level that the actual drivers do not deserve. I've seen almost nothing regarding the actual women in motorsport this weekend, just swag and group selfies of WAGs. Who is in charge of this and who OK'd it?
Why can’t they do something with the F1 drivers? Hot laps where the academy drivers take out the F1 guys but they have to be blindfolded or something. Or straight races between each teams F1 and F1A drivers? I’m holding out hope that the Netflix show will make it more mainstream once we get to it airing, but ye gads, involving it more directly with F1 would be better than makeup goodie bags. Or do you know what, stop giving these bags to famous randos who can afford it but get people to tweet/post-hashtag about the academy races, their predictions etc and give away the bags (and maybe some tickets) to fans who engage with the sport. Susie I am free for coffee in Brackley next Monday to discuss ideas.

scvlet

VIP Member
popping in to say a certain someone liked the “many girlfriends” video and re-followed lando 💀💀
IMG_6213.jpeg

IMG_6211.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

kiiwiih

VIP Member
If I was built* that way I’d marry his dad and keep Jr as a side piece ❤

*when I say built that way I mean wholly reconstructed by surgeons like Rebecca ❤

• Haha

lurkingg

So after this weekend what are we classing Magui and Lando…

A) In a relationship
B) In a open relationship
C) Friends with benefits
D) No fucking idea
more than FWB, less than relationship, and so long as she continues to get publicity and he gets relatively regularly laid neither is going to discuss or complain about it

1715576298712.gif

Reactions: 7

kiiwiih

VIP Member
I’d rather neither, Luisa has also been embarrassing herself with the subtle digs lately after claiming in her channel that she was happy “minding her own business” and said “no need to associate myself with other peoples behaviours” 🤣

These two alongside Kika and whatever she has going on must be seriously annoying central models and their F1 PR plan 🤣
i'm actually with you on this, i just didn't wanna upset the squid fans 😇 😘

• Haha
  • Wow

pastafasta

VIP Member
I increased the brighness, contrast, exposure of that photo they were looked smiled to each other and nah... Where he is looking at? 😭😭😭
View attachment 2932059
Oh wow, so that original picture is deliberately so dark to not see they are not looking at each other?🤦‍♀️
So if they don't look happy in each other presence for real, at least make it look like by good angle? Nevermind that each talks to a different person and smile at those people?
If we are at this stage, you can basically make anyone in item by using almost any picture, edit it and push some narrative with it.
---
My vote is ...

I] both using each other for whatever they need/can get.
I vote for this one too. 😆
---
Oh and if someone doesn't smile in a photo, you can edit that too (and then have a picture with a creeper; seriously why do people do this?! Why do people take a pic with someone and then make it look like it's not even them. 🤦‍♀️ )
1715577193306.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

kiiwiih

VIP Member
Neither of these ships were supposed to last this long. Get on with it boys, otherwise all the IG models will be out of a job soon

• Haha

Louanne

VIP Member
It's bound to be another celeb fest sadly. But then it's happening at alot of the races now it's not about the racing anymore 😕
Hate this for the sport.
Before any more US races they should be looking at tracks in Europe that are no longer used, look at Africa and more Asia races.