Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pandap

Chatty Member
I’m younger than Kelly and clubbing kills me off for days too tbf, but I also just can’t tolerate it anymore. Being surrounded by 18-24y makes me feel so old at 30 and the music is just bad - plus, I’d rather a chilled bar or a pub any day over a loud club until 3am. So maybe she’s just hungover.

Or, the endless hours in the hair and make up chair have made her so exhausted she’ll need to aff link us all some miracle vitamin in an hour or two

ETA: I guess late night partying does go hand in hand with dating a mid 20s, loaded, euro boy though…

Reactions: 7

matto

VIP Member
for a second i was like: ooh lando banging another girl behind magew's back

then I saw this post, realized she's well-educated

1715450474333.png

and went: nope, nevermind, not his type 😭

• Haha

OOps2022

VIP Member
Okay I need to talk this through and hear opinions 😂
Luisa is talking about this movie and how she basically identifies with it, cause this woman is getting hate online for dating a famous boyband-singer.
And on the one hand I completely get that, the girl got so much undeserved hate in that time, it’s sad and ridiculous.
But the timing of her better not bitter thing and now this… I think it may either be hitting her harder than she’s letting on or she’s back to looking for a bit more attention (for a relationship that ended almost 2 years ago) , I’m not sure
My vote is that Lando was the one to break up with her and might have given the fact that them dating gets too much attention as a reason, or that he really wants to focus on his job and doesn't have the time. And now he will be getting even more attention/has even less time but Magui came up in the picture despite that.
so Luisa is questioning the reason that might have felt logical for her until now and she is hurt.
Or she really has a problem with Magui in particular and if it wasn't anyone else she would be fine.
Or both. My speculation only and remember that I am in the Squids were real camp 🥰 😆

yukinobambino

VIP Member
Oh... so that's Why Estelle is back

man I cant wait to really get into her when she actually is a wag. Ollie can do so much Better with Wagging
I really hope the first year in F1 relationship end hits him, we need a slag on the grid and he looks like a boyband member, he will 100% break some hearts

• Heart

matto

VIP Member
lol, so she went to her job wearing a dress with the shape of the Monaco race layout???

1715265669845.png

• Haha

pastafasta

VIP Member
#womeninmotorsport for real
1715407004685.png

---
Nice to see Tiffany in the comments here (Lily M liked the post).
1715409416022.png
1715409548028.png

Last edited:
  • Heart

Louanne

VIP Member
Oh, him and Magui will get back together again. They obviously care way too much to just let go. 🤷‍♀️
They'll end up married and miserable, both having multiple affairs.
As much as I feel Lando isn't being fair to Maggie in this whole situation, she's getting some nice trips and press out of it, and Joao is clearly keeping an eye, which is - ultimately - who I think she actually wants.
Lando is the pawn in this game, and he doesn't even know it.

• Sad

matto

VIP Member
So after this weekend what are we classing Magui and Lando…

A) In a relationship
B) In a open relationship
C) Friends with benefits
D) No fucking idea
Now where is:

option F) 'coverup for carlando'

• Haha