Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Louanne

VIP Member
Another angle. πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

What a couple guys. πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€ He doesn't walk beside her.
If I didn't know she was so full of herself, I'd think she had really low self-esteem to tolerate this. He must be reluctant to label them or make anything official, and she's pushing him.
Does make me wonder now if his initial overly-defensive response to rumours about them was because they were, in fact, already banging behind
Joao's back.

Reactions: 8

pastafasta

VIP Member
She is trying to make him jealous and he basically confirmed he is indeed jealous. Oh dear, what a mess. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
---
To be honest, I hope Luisa will stay away from this and won't involve herself in this mess even more.

Last edited:
  • Haha

pastafasta

VIP Member
Here we go again Hint-Fans ...
The language on the screen is French, and the car? That's the rear interior of a - drum roll please - Lamborghini Urus.

ETA; She also posted from Joe and the Juice last time she was at Nice airport.

Hey Maggie! πŸ‘‹πŸ» Did you get that Eau de Desperation in Duty Free?

View attachment 2928795
Did he put her on a backseat so noone could see her, so she'd decided to hint so everybody would know she is there. That's really desperate. She honestly cares more about people *knowing* than anything else.
---
Did you get that Eau de Desperation in Duty Free?

• Haha

kiiwiih

VIP Member
I was never into the squids but you don’t know what you had till you’ve lost it πŸ˜† I’d take them any day over whatever is going in between Magoo and Lando

@ lando when is maggie getting MY SUNSHINE?????

• Haha

Louanne

VIP Member
I tell you what, Joao following Luisa while Maggie is out with Lando, who is again wearing Luisa's bracelet WAS NOT on my Sunday bingo card 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart

pastafasta

VIP Member
Here we go again ...
She's near the MTC.
That's Beaverbrook.
View attachment 2922969
She is way too hinty now. Waaaaaaaaaaay too hinty that now she is overdoing it.
I honestly can't with people who care more about public validation than the relationship itself.
(Didn't Lando say when he gets someone, he wants the relationship private? Being private doesn't work with this girl)

Louanne

VIP Member
Also, think this is the grandma he dedicated the win to
View attachment 2927856
---
Also i think this is the other one (dad side) who seems to be making friends with Piastri
View attachment 2927868
Yeah, the grandparents that got captioned as Piasri's at Silverstone were Adam's parents.
His grandma must be quite ill if Cisca has been staying with her in Belgium for a while.
Wonder if that's why Sav and Oli were out there at the time of the 'great plane mystery' too?
---
Max practising for OF? 🀣
IMG_4580.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

OOps2022

VIP Member
gettyimages.png
gettyimages2.png

*he is thinking "pobrecito" in French, isn't he

*running away gif*

---
Oh look now resorting to lu hints
β˜€β˜€β˜€
#SQUIDS-WERE-REAL*
summoning @Futtrit

Magui is seriously creepy
now it's time for that girl Lily Rowland to start hinting and for Lando to go on his follow unfollow mission

*even if they weren't, hints were not even half as creepy, or I forgot :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha

matto

VIP Member
i know the Lando girlies are struggling but everyone losing their shit on twitter is so funny, I can't 😭

1715444843557.png

---
lol magui

1715445313445.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

Louanne

VIP Member
Well if he knows no matter what Magui will not go away and she would accept basically anything only to be linked to him publicly, why should he bother and not enjoy inviting other people to the garage (or have Raya active, allegedly). "Enjoy life" as he himself said, he doesn't do anything that other guys his age and with his position wouldn't do

(The difference between him and Carlos is that Carlos forces single image, so Landonis acting more like Lewis who says it out in the open he is not dating so girls know what they are getting into) ;) :ROFLMAO:

Ps if Sav and Ollie are in Monaco it is yet another situation of them not being alone as a couple if we assume they are ;)
Boy's messy though.
Lewis is savvy about it. Sadly, Lando is surrounded by clout-chasers who would sell him out in a heartbeat and he thinks they are his friends.
Martin needs to intervene and plan his summer break for him.