Formula 1 Wags #208 Carlos' Appendix is gone. Now someone needs to go to.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next one Japan . Thankfully the race is at 7 am 😂 ideas for next thread name ? Spicy Australia ?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
it was def a tough one to give his position to lando but he knew he was struggling and as you said he is a team player. if lando didnt have big gap and oscar was behind him whole race , i think they would swap possitions back ☺ but still p4 is amazing
He was also only ahead in the first place because they ballsed up Lando's strategy with the first round of pitstops and allowed Oscar to gain a big undercut. And despite that, Lando was back on his tail in just a few laps. Swapping positions righted that part of their screw up. I love that Oscar was mature enough to understand all that, he even said in his post-race interview that it was totally the right call, even though I'm sure it was bittersweet for him. I've no doubt he'll get his home podium at some point.

McLaren really need to do something about their strategy calls though. Not only did they manage to screw Lando out of a very possible P2 today, they also played the team strategy in the worst possible way by first pissing off Lando by not even giving him the option to be pitted first despite Charles being right on his tail, then left him out way too long when it was clear their strategy wasn't working allowing both Charles and Oscar a huge undercut, then correcting that by doing an on-track swap at Oscar's home race and bringing a load of undeserved crap down on Lando's head. People rightly talk about Ferrari's idiotic strategy calls but there are times when McLaren are no better.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
He was also only ahead in the first place because they ballsed up Lando's strategy with the first round of pitstops and allowed Oscar to gain a big undercut. And despite that, Lando was back on his tail in just a few laps. Swapping positions righted that part of their screw up. I love that Oscar was mature enough to understand all that, he even said in his post-race interview that it was totally the right call, even though I'm sure it was bittersweet for him. I've no doubt he'll get his home podium at some point.

McLaren really need to do something about their strategy calls though. Not only did they manage to screw Lando out of a very possible P2 today, they also played the team strategy in the worst possibel way by first pissing off Lando by not even giving him the option to be pitted first despite Charles being right on his tail, then left him out way too long when it was clear their strategy wasn't working allowing both Charles and Oscar a huge undercut, then correcting that by doing an ontrack swap at Oscar's home race and bringing a load of undeserved crap down on Lando's head. People rightly talk about Ferrari's idiotic strategy calls but there are times when McLaren are no better.
yeah team strategy is not strongest in mclaren . They are pissing us , drivers and all we have from it is panic attacks 😂 Not good at 7 am , screaming at the TV .

Reactions: 1
Out of the last 56.5 hours I've been awake for 50 - I cannot come up with a decent thread suggestion 😔

• Wow
Reactions: 1
woke up early to watch, got pissed off that Oscar for given the preferred strat even though Lando was higher on the grid (Lando didn’t get the preferred strat last time he was lower on the grid, don’t care that Oscars Aussie and this race was in Australia) only for Lando to lose out on a potential P2 for this. So happy about his podium but I knew people who have no common sense would be bitching about the swap which was absolutely righteous considering how they started (and should not have to be done if Lando has gotten the preferred strat to begin with as someone starting in P3).

Sorry for the rant but the comment section under McLaren’s post of Lando is nothing but vitriol and hate towards him because of this fucked up plan of theirs. For a team that says they care for their drivers and are on a #stopthehate campaign, their decisions these past few weeks have been nothing short of clownish (especially PR wise).

Congratulations to my Carlando ❤🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 3
"lovely" to see all the hate under mclaren , visa RB , Williams , Mercedes posts 😬 wow feel like only thing people can do is hate 😖Wow

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
LOL! I didn't even realize Lando put music for that photo with Carlos. And really, Lando, this one? About love of someone's life? :sneaky:
1711271045050.png

1711271115977.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Wow George is really pale looking here, this crash definitely shook him :(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
"Carlos loses his appendix, Logan loses his car, Max loses his cool ... 🔥"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.