Formula 1 Wags #208 Carlos' Appendix is gone. Now someone needs to go to.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also good job to Oscar 🥳🧡
I love how mature and level headed he is 🥰 Being able to follow (and respect and understand that it's the right call) team orders and give up your first podium place at your home race without any fuss and drama says a lot about him

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The caption 😂😂😂 🧡❤
---
Also it is comfirmed . Max is Lando’s lucky charm , Martin is the bad one 🤦🏻‍♀️😭😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I love how mature and level headed he is 🥰 Being able to follow (and respect and understand that it's the right call) team orders and give up your first podium place at your home race without any fuss and drama says a lot about him
He's certainly a great team-player, but I don't think he 'gave-up' his podium. Lando was quicker and closed the gap quickly, it's likely he would've overtaken anyway within a lap or two, the radio call just eliminated any risk to either on track and unnecessary tyre-deg and dirty air to Lando from the fight.

Reactions: 9
He's certainly a great team-player, but I don't think he 'gave-up' his podium. Lando's was quicker and closed the gap quickly, it's likely he would've overtaken anyway within a lap or two, the radio call just eliminated any risk to either on track and unnecessary tyre-deg and dirty air to Lando from the fight.
Yeah wrong choice of words, Lando would've overtaken Oscar eventually. Being able to understand that and do it in the heat of the moment/race still something I really respect about him–even though I'm very entertained by Max and George's antics 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
it was def a tough one to give his position to lando but he knew he was struggling and as you said he is a team player. if lando didnt have big gap and oscar was behind him whole race , i think they would swap possitions back ☺ but still p4 is amazing

Reactions: 3
Yeah wrong choice of words, Lando would've overtaken Oscar eventually. Being able to understand that and do it in the heat of the moment/race still something I really respect about him–even though I'm very entertained by Max and George's antics 😂
Hard agree 🙌🏻

Now, in all the excitement of a literal Max burn-out, and Woody binning it AGAIN, I just need to ask ... where is Alexandra?????

Hard agree 🙌🏻

Now, in all the excitement of a literal Max burn-out, and Woody binning it AGAIN, I just need to ask ... where is Alexandra?????
Maybe Alexandra has to work. 🤷if what was said about her getting a job at a gallery in Monaco is right, then I dont think taking days off to travel to the other side of the world for her bf's job is wise 😅 hopefully she's an actual working wag

Reactions: 6
Adaaaaaaaam 🤣
(no, he didn't write that, it's in the video itself, for the record, but he still shared it)
1711266851509.png

Also Carlos with Zak and Adam here. They really are one big blended family, aren't they?
1711266835569.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Alexandra apparently started a job at an art gallery (Kami Art Gallery I think), so I think we'll be seeing less of her.

Has anyone seen Flavy? She flew to Australia but she flew pretty late, so IDK if she made it

Oscar posted and tagged Lily on his Instagram

1. Aw, she's wearing the friendship bracelets that fans probably gave to Oscar
2. I don't get the point of tagging a private account lol

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Maybe Alexandra has to work. 🤷if what was said about her getting a job at a gallery in Monaco is right, then I dont think taking days off to travel to the other side of the world for her bf's job is wise 😅 hopefully she's an actual working wag
I'd like to hope so - but these WAGS don't have a great track record! 🤣

Reactions: 2
She missed the opportunity to be complimented about how nice she cheers for her boyfriend, like Rebecca is now being praised for. .😁
I agree, she looked really happy but comments on ig praising people for clapping their hands and smiling as if this was something unusual are simply infantilising everyone involved..

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.