Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fryolyfe

VIP Member
I'm glad to be honest. I don't mind Lewis and him moving away allows me to return to my previous Merc dislike.

Toto AND George unrestrained..... possibly Ocon.....🤢
Lewis leaving will likely trigger a lot of upset within the team. Apparently John Elkan hopes Lewis joining will entice Merc engineers to join him. That team is going nowhere but downhill imo

Reactions: 2

OOps2022

VIP Member
did anyone from here ordered something from Garrix shop? wanted to order hat 25 euros , nice and then i went to pay and shipping is 23 euros (it is express shipping ) 😑 i have only one shipping option . do i have shit country and you have more options or it's everyone 😅
I haven't ordered anything there, but now checked out of curiosity and I also see one shipping option, by DHL, for 22 euros (but I am close to you so it might be our region)

fryolyfe

VIP Member
Surely this is clickbait and he didn’t actually say that …. 😬😬😬 because like, a rookie Lewis went up against a 2x WDC in the same car, Charles happily went up against a 4x WDC, and I don’t like the guy but George jumped at the chance to go against Lewis (who was coming off a title fight). That’s a weak mentality but I’m choosing to believe he didn’t mean it the way it’s come across

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I think she really is working for George in some way from now on. The level of “we” is taking to a new level with all her posts, channeling how the Wolffs are behaving as one front together.
Girl knows you control the finances, it's more than just owning the balls.
---
Could not agree more. and honestly if anyone reads this comment of yours and their first instinct is to go defensive then maybe a little self-awareness is in order.
Did someone do this here? I don't think anyone here has ripped into her too terribly or disproportionately here? Wag equality is pretty standard here currently. I also just don't read obvious jealous BS on IG so maybe I'm not aware of it. Anyway I appreciate the tone here seems to be better than other places
---
On another notw. Taylor Swift stalker was arrested the 3rd time in 5 days for trespassing around her NYC home. How screwed up is that? He'll be right back out of jail because he hasn't touched her or threatened her life. Anyway in context, yeah people can get crazy amd not a lot to stop a stalker.
---
I kinda think Alex stays in a hotel or whatever for some protection after the incidents of the girls.going to monco to ring his door bell. That is creepy as hell
---
It's coming soon.
Whonwill enduce the most nausea
Screenshot_20240125_051035_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:

OOps2022

VIP Member
Alex is entering her influencer phase with her latest TikTok. I did say I think she'd be a successful one, and I am curious to see her as one, but I find it more irritating compared to other WAGs who are more obvious about their influencing. She definitely wanted to send a message with her song choice (Karma by Taylor Swift) and sharing that expensive hotel room lol. So she's wearing a gifted APM Monaco ring, what looks like APM Monaco bracelets, a gifted Meshki dress, and using a probably gifted Charlotte Tilbury compact mirror and products.

can anyone explain the location/interior situation for me here, like where is she, in a castle :oops:😂
I joke very often about Sharl being a prince but come on :ROFLMAO:
(I am giving a pyjama-like dress a pass because I am more interested in the location)
---
also THIS
ff55f1e9c38d72d510108f550f34f49625b1ee65.jpg

• Heart

pastafasta

VIP Member
And just like that a new photo of Rebecca appears (she looks different and I can’t quite put my finger on why 😂)
She does. It's scary as she looks different almost every time we see her. When you put her pictures one next to another from GPs last year, every one feels ... different. :cautious:
(and it's not about aging, noone her age "ages" so much in a span of couple of months)
---
Kind of wonder what will come with Isa first - will she unfollow Ana (and the whole Sainz family or at least those fanpages)? Will she post another shady tiktok? Will she introduce a new boyfriend who is not a gigolo?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Pole er bear

VIP Member
so im getting the feeling part of charles's deal had something to do with keeping arthur at ferrari. I'd love to say it had nothing to do with it, but i dont know why you would cut him out of the academy for F2, only to bring him on as a development driver. but whatever his f1 chances are done no matter which new girlfriend he brings on the scene.
sadly i am now really thinkng these younger drivers see a wag as part of the package.
---
The stream (outside US) is on IMSA site: https://www.imsa.com/tvlive/
thanks... wanna do that instead cause i cant handle watching with american accents
---
OMG thank you, this euro stream is so much more my style.

Last edited:

OOps2022

VIP Member
Something tells me Kym is not actually a fan. This is not a first time he did some shading. 🤣
(seriously, if I wanted to show something cute for real, these two pictures are really not it)
Let's not forget he must know sth as he was the first one to post her pic, from Monaco, and we still don't know how that happened, pic was taken before there was any sighting of her and Carlos, so he was either asked or knew some gossips, I don't believe it was acccidental

Inspired by earlier posts I looked at Pietra's follows, have you seen she follows Lilia, Juliana and that girl KatDeme:LOL:
---
For some reason Carlos post is from Portugal actually (see the second pic for a clue ;)). It's his friend who was there with them.
You're right, I guess it can be again from Portugal, so hope he shows the other guy is not lost ;)

Last edited:

OOps2022

VIP Member
so im getting the feeling part of charles's deal had something to do with keeping arthur at ferrari. I'd love to say it had nothing to do with it, but i dont know why you would cut him out of the academy for F2, only to bring him on as a development driver. but whatever his f1 chances are done no matter which new girlfriend he brings on the scene.
sadly i am now really thinkng these younger drivers see a wag as part of the package.
---

thanks... wanna do that instead cause i cant handle watching with american accents
---
OMG thank you, this euro stream is so much more my style.
I am listeningi to it in the background and look from time to time - like now with that crash, the whole engine cover fell off from one car :oops:

I've never watched it before so I have no idea what regulations are when it comes to repairing damages and joining back. if you can drive to the pitlane even after stopping for a while and the car is repairable can you join back basically hoping that other cars may have some adventures later in the race and you can make up time somehow?

Last edited:

neonyellow

VIP Member
On a completely different and non-wag note, I feel like this got lost in all the valid criticism of/laughing at the new name but what in the holy unprofessionalism is this team description in their Instagram bio?! 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 2712587
Their bio looked like unserious F1 team. 🤣🤣🤣
---
Funny enough, Alpha Tauri F1 team Twitter and LinkedIn haven't change their name to "Visa Cash App RB" until now. 🤣 Their social media username which have changed such as: Insta, FB, Tiktok, Youtube, and website.
Screenshot_20240125_141625_X.jpg

Screenshot_20240125_141723_LinkedIn.jpg

sofiamae1994

VIP Member
I checked and shipping to the UK is also €22, think its only cheaper in the Netherlands 😅
Yeah, that's why I was going to ask my friends as it would only be worth it to the UK if someone is already doing an order that could be piggybacked on. But as we said then shipping on to Czech Republic from the UK would probably be no cheaper!

OOps2022

VIP Member
Now I totally understand why is Carlos so quiet in regards to any other announcement that was already done. But yeah, even if Carlos already knows where he is going, this is not how it should be "announced".
Of course it's possible there will be double OFFICIAL announcement later today - Lewis to Ferrari and Carlos wherever he is going. But still.
There will be so much to discuss, I have many thoughts I need to sort out and get calm 😂 I wonder if Carlos negotiations had anything to do with it and Ferrari tried asking Lewis after they were going nowhere or were they never happening at all. What would they negotiate if they knew they have 2025 sorted with Lewis.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Ok let’s see what this is about 🤔 counting days to DTS 😅View attachment 2723832.
Let us know. Still sorta have a dream Europeans will somehow.love NASCAR and come out to our exotic Midwestern and Southern ovals.
Where Austin looks like Abu Dhabi.
Trying so hard to not go crazy here in 'merica,, but this may just push me.over the edge if I see it too early with no F1 as a chaser.
---
Also here a breakfast from Sav. Where are the bananas? What is that white stuff
Why am i not eating out of these plates.
Screenshot_20240130-014218_Instagram.jpg

pastafasta

VIP Member
Honestly think that was just the usual journalists linking Lando to another top team after the RB/Merc links have come out over the past few years. As of right now Ferrari isn’t exactly an upgrade on McLaren and I’m also not sure Ferrari would take him after some of his antics slating them over the past few years 🤣
Exactly. Besides I don't think Ferrari would be even Lando's personal ambition or a dream. :sneaky:
---
Would also be interested to see which teams jump in for Carlos if he does leave Ferrari as he’s definitely way too good to be left without a seat
My bets are still on Audi as I'm not sure there actually is any seat available (that he'd want) even with shuffling.

OOps2022

VIP Member
Roberto spilling the tea? Is that guy new Carlos' trainer? Or just one of many trainers who randomly helps, but is not his new permanent one?

View attachment 2705469
I hope!
Quoting myself below, PETITION TO CARLOS, please let your new trainer be a single Italian guy (and not with private ig account)

do we know if Pyry is staying in F1 and if yes with whom?

and who is Carlos' new coach? (the guy he was biking with is posting from Madrid so I am not sure if he was there with Carlos and his friends as a new coach or just because they know eachother. Still Carlos needs someone who will accompany him for racing and organise all the stuff around this. I hope he will be wise here and will provide us with a sexy Spanish personal trainer or better - a sexy Italian, it's not like he owes us, but he kind of does :LOL:)