Formula 1 Wags #203 Papacito

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So far we have
Lewis > Ferrari confirmed
looking likely for Carlos > Audi
Daniel > RB if Checo’s form doesn’t improve, although I wouldn’t be against seeing Carlos in a RB either
open seat at Mercedes (Alex would be my guess)
and all while Lando has signed his entire future bloodline to McLaren again 🤣
One thing though,Audi is from 2026 and Carlos needs a seat for 2025

McLaren boys sleeping calm and relaxed that they will not have to participate in whatever silly season will be going on :)

Reactions: 3
Exactly and Lewis isn’t stupid. He’s seen what that team did to Seb? Crazy
he might also got a change to chance thinks, Fred might have more free reins, and hopefully he meet with Seb for some Ferrari gossip

Lets hope Carlos leaving Ferrari gives him the slag WAG freedom he wants 🤣
Yes, Vamos Carlos!

I do feel bad for him a bit, all this hustle and it looks the effect is even worse than it was rumoured.everyone was wondering if he gets 2025 and more in Ferrari but it looks he needs to look for a team now (I would be unfair to him if he didnt have a seat for 2025 though)

Reactions: 5
One thing though,Audi is from 2026 and Carlos needs a seat for 2025

McLaren boys sleeping calm and relaxed that they will not have to participate in whatever silly season will be going on :)
Seidl was 100% put in place for Audi, for all the pretence of him just being Sauber CEO.
If Audi want Carlos for 2026, Seidl wouldn't hesitate to get him on board a year early if Carlos wanted to join them, especially as both his drivers will be out of contract.

Reactions: 8
Oh 100%. I don’t support it at all
well maybe this is why he went back to his old manager
think he saw there was no hope at a championship with as far back as Merc started
Ferrari would be his best chance at a championship if they convinced him the car was further developed.
i can see him not wanted to try until 2026 when its all a crapshoot

Reactions: 4
he might also got a change to chance thinks, Fred might have more free reins, and hopefully he meet with Seb for some Ferrari gossip
But he’s not a miracle worker. Their whole culture has been broken for years. It’s arrogance if he believes he can switch that up in a year

Reactions: 7
But he’s not a miracle worker. Their whole culture has been broken for years. It’s arrogance if he believes he can switch that up in a year
Agree - but it’s the only other best option to be honest for him and it seems Merc is in his eye more broken and less competitive

the change was more in terms of diversity

Seidl was 100% put in place for Audi, for all the pretence of him just being Sauber CEO.
If Audi want Carlos for 2026, Seidl wouldn't hesitate to get him on board a year early if he wanted to join them, especially as both his drivers will be out of contract.
Aaa, right, of course!

Do you think Rebecca would like to be a Stake Kick Sauber wag?
I am sorry, I had to

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I want to see Fernando's reaction to this all SO BAD
What was Flavio's role in all this btw :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Right?!

All the conversations are as if Ferrari are a cert to battle for #1, when really they were only 3 points behind Mercedes in constructors, and both pretty much HALF that of Red Bull. He's no more likely to win there, than with Mercedes.

So IF this is true (is it?), then something has gone down. I love Lewis but he does have a petulant side. Was he annoyed at him not being the clear #1 at all times? Because he won't get that at Ferrari either. He won't get the level of support for his initiatives that he has at Merc.

So it must be something personal, with Toto / George / Toto not 'backing him enough.

Reactions: 8
Right?!

All the conversations are as if Ferrari are a cert to battle for #1, when really they were only 3 points behind Mercedes in constructors, and both pretty much HALF that of Red Bull. He's no more likely to win there, than with Mercedes.

So IF this is true (is it?), then something has gone down. I love Lewis but he does have a petulant side. Was he annoyed at him not being the clear #1 at all times? Because he won't get that at Ferrari either. He won't get the level of support for his initiatives that he has at Merc.

So it must be something personal, with Toto / George / Toto not 'backing him enough.
Ferrari was pretty strong during the last races 🤔 otherwise agree that it’s probably more an issue with the support in the team or what they again didn’t change in 24

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.