Formula 1 Wags #199 Down to F in Dubai..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least Flavy wasn't 18 with Esteban liking her bikini pics.....

*cue monzas running gif*
you’re right. I’m back on my “Pierre’s the worst” bullshit. Candy for everyone.

In other news I was gooogling Magui (I know, I know) and this description of her modelling from the Sun really did me in 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So GF are allowed to go to the tyre test? Where are the other WAGs?
Because you are allowed to start next seasons employee at the test.. like how fernando went from alpine shitshow finale to driving the aston martin a few days later. Eatie had to clear out all his yacht rejects from the summer. We are free to be bombarded with Flavty content (she's on break now too).
And like someone said... Luisa did the same thing
Part of me thinks Luisa and lando were in dubai with oli, sav, hamster, Martin k ect to prepare Luisa for wag duties. That whole month away was so random, but it was a lovely time to throuple

Reactions: 5
the attention seeking!!!! good god. hey @ anyone on tattle, anyone at all, check your dms. i have some gossip xoxo
P.S: miss sophia here also dmed me directly in private to talk about 'everything' because according to herself she's a 'girls' girl and wishes to know the 'tea' 💀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
So I just realized Thierry's last name is Vermeulen, so he's Max's Manager's son?
edit... yes, yes he is.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
came across this account on tiktok that’s been posting rebecca’s old photo shoots. i’m sorry but this pic kills me 😭
E66230F4-FC39-494E-9EC7-D015E27B2A02.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
P.S: miss sophia here also dmed me directly in private to talk about 'everything' because according to herself she's a 'girls' girl and wishes to know the 'tea' 💀
Why is she so involved 😭 some people really need to get a life / job asap

Reactions: 3
came across this account on tiktok that’s been posting rebecca’s old photo shoots. i’m sorry but this pic kills me 😭
View attachment 2597591
its like i would totally believe she was GF material
but then I found the rebecca thread and did my own research
she has literally been trying to arrive at this moment her entire life
and like someone said, its ultimately just a sad situation all around to see what she willingly put herself through
there is a lot of dirty money here, and I dont want to blame rebecca, but she is complicit.
whatever the case, I hope in some small way she has some peace now, other than just whatever she is paid. but this girl wont stop

But Good news is... I think we may be free of rebecca by next season
she never sticks around long
---
the level of entitled delusion...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And Kika has been in Abu Dhabi with her dad this whole time
Magui just took her sandals and is in Dubai.

• Wow
And Kika has been in Abu Dhabi with her dad this whole time
Magui just took her sandals and is in Dubai.
now I finally realised what we've been missing all this time but what we thought we were promised when Kika and Pierre started officially dating:
KIKA'S DAD's pictures

where are they Kika, you owe us girl!
---
sophia that spams dmed you? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
girl thought she could chase some clout by hinting about Lando/Lewis/whoever from F1 and not get caught
but her "explanation" in the comments made it even worse, this is how you end your chances of Lewis looking at you, girl, he allows only some level of hinting and only from girls who he already "knows" for some time
---
its like i would totally believe she was GF material
but then I found the rebecca thread and did my own research
she has literally been trying to arrive at this moment her entire life
and like someone said, its ultimately just a sad situation all around to see what she willingly put herself through
there is a lot of dirty money here, and I dont want to blame rebecca, but she is complicit.
whatever the case, I hope in some small way she has some peace now, other than just whatever she is paid. but this girl wont stop
yeah, it looks like she's been trying for some time and even though she knows a lot of well known guys (who even follow her and like her photos) even dating Scott did not bring too much fame....(or other stuff like lots of modelling jobs) It's like it was Carlos' thing that finally resulted in something, at least popularity wise (within f1 world, and not all of it) and lasts more than 2 or 3 months It looks a bit like he was the only one from known and rich guys to officially attach himself to her beyond likes or follows. I am not blaming her, but it makes him look kind of naive, to say the least
it's definitely not the route that I would ever consider or be willing to take, but kudos to her for efforts towards this ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
now I finally realised what we've been missing all this time but what we thought we were promised when Kika and Pierre started officially dating:
KIKA'S DAD's pictures

where are they Kika, you owe us girl!
Girl you JUST found Kika's Dad?! I followed that man instantly the moment i saw.
He also seems like an excellent father, Kika said he wanted her to do schoool ect before fully doing modelling.
1701179327169.png

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.