Formula 1 Wags #198 Las Vegas GP - The Greatest Show on Earth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every year they are going back to Australia.
Summer.
Blake goes to Australia every year?
---
Damn Franz Toast droppin all kinds of thoughts and memories this week on his way out
1700680869177.png

1700680943410.png

---

---
1700681357678.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Omg I just randomly got an Insta story saying: "Charles' girlfriend 😍" with some shots of Alexandra, by a non-F1 account and almost all the comments (genuinenly hundreds) were like no they broke up last year! Like 2 people telling everyone that this is not Charlotte, it's a new one and everyone being like whaaat thats not the same girl?! 🀣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m looking for the hinting story of that girl hookup with Lando in his hotel where she took selfies in the bathroom with a mc Laren cap of jack. What was her name? Can’t find it in the search anymore. Does anybody know what I’m talking about?

I’m looking for the hinting story of that girl hookup with Lando in his hotel where she took selfies in the bathroom with a mc Laren cap of jack. What was her name? Can’t find it in the search anymore. Does anybody know what I’m talking about?
Claudia (claudiarkx), wasn't it?
(amused how some fangirl created a "closet/style" page for her, posted 6 pics in January and was done with it)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Makes you wonder how many other carefully hidden skeletons are in her closet.
Still not making sense why didn't she do the proper cleaning before all this though as people know (and have it all documented) anyway, so what's the point now? She only looks less and less genuine and more like a liar. All this sudden hiding only prompts people to talk about it more and the list of everything about her keeps growing. The fact is that when you put it all together at once, it's just all icky and I honestly don't get how someone would want to have any real relationship with her (that is not based on trophy wife-ing) as I personally would never trust her (based on her shenanigans this year).
Carlos is also culling people - was over 600 following at the weekend and down to 589. Do we think unfollowing Isa could be soon? πŸ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Carlos is also culling people - was over 600 following at the weekend and down to 589. Do we think unfollowing Isa could be soon? πŸ‘€
I'm more surprised he still hasn't unfollowed her friends who unfollowed him long time ago. :LOL:
(although sometimes IG is acting up as sometimes I can see him going down and then up again while he didn't follow anyone new)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
'Its cuffing season 🎢' has turned into 'its unfollowing season', because Carlos & Rebecca aren't the only ones cleansing their insta follows, Mick is at it too 😭

1700683429557.png

1700683472714.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Heidi made it to Daniels main account again!
#justiceforHeidi

whatever her hinting in the past was, it is nothing compared to the hints from others we've seen this season
it all makes her look quite genuine and innocent tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 5
'Its cuffing season 🎢' has turned into 'its unfollowing season', because Carlos & Rebecca aren't the only ones cleansing their insta follows, Mick is at it too 😭

View attachment 2587014

View attachment 2587017
Oooh never knew there is such account!
But LOL! :LOL:
1700684014565.png

This one is surely not connected to anything Rebecca... this is simply Pierre (and Lando) solidarity :LOL:
---
This one is funny too - isn't this Luisa's BFF?
1700684690454.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
New Thread

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.