Formula 1 Wags #192 Official Carlando Podium Celebration!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pic reminds of a video I saw recently of Lewis and George during a fan event at one of the races, where Lewis said the George is like an actor. Whether the situation's good or bad, he can bring out the waterworks in an instant. Of course he said it in a laughing manner but I have to wonder if it isn't telling.
I do think he does seem almost like he’s been groomed for this role all his life. Whether that’s his own doing or his upbringing idk but the way he is does seem a lot like an act at times. And ngl the way Merc have been moving of late it’s starting to seem like they’re maybe starting to realise he’s not quite as cool calm and collected as everyone thought. People talk a lot about Checos poor year, and rightly so because of the dominance of his car, and also about Lance, but really has George been much better? The difference is he’s a far better over a single lap than the other 2, and qualifying rn isn’t Lewis’ strength so the gulf between them doesn’t look as obvious but it’s actually been very very sizeable this year in races. Ngl the way James A was talking in the debrief today, it was reminding me a lot of how Mike Kracks been talking about Lance 😂

Reactions: 7
I love the Ferrari boys' girlfriends giving us all the trashy stories, all in one day's work!
Alexandra full on ignoring her studies and being mean to an 11 year old online (provoked to be fair, but still, grow up)
Rebecca being outed for her past that she is completely not owning up to and pretending to be holy virgin Mary

Dramatic day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has George had fillers or something? His face is completely different from last year but I can’t figure out why and it’s driving me nuts.

Reactions: 4
Has George had fillers or something? His face is completely different from last year but I can’t figure out why and it’s driving me nuts.
I don't think so.
Bit looking at pics, his face has really filled out, especially around the jaw.
He's more... manly.

Reactions: 1
Merc needs to stop now because everything they’re saying is making them look worse and is causing more hate to be sent to George. Because stuff like this is hypocritical considering in Zandvoort in ‘22 Lewis, despite being the leading car, didn’t get the chance to pit and George did and George himself justified it afterwards. Lewis fans have literally lost their minds this week. I’ve even seen Mercedes getting hate on their LinkedIn page of all places 😭

Mercedes up there trying to compete with Drew Barrymore in the pissing off their fans race
---
Seriously....
Gonna show up like you flight wasn't delayed
I'm calling BS.
View attachment 2462579
She needs to quit with the office captions. Just post the fun stuff and stop with your work selfies, no one is following her for them

Reactions: 3
Mercedes up there trying to compete with Drew Barrymore in the pissing off their fans race
---

She needs to quit with the office captions. Just post the fun stuff and stop with your work selfies, no one is following her for them
but hey... its a low key loafer ad.....

• Haha
hey upper east siders!
spotted: our very own queen b at the calzedonia fashion show in milan … all these portuguese wannabes could never

• Haha
Alpha Tauri: We don't want to be seen as a junior team.
Yuki in the press conference: Obviously Alpha Tauri is a junior team ...

🤣

Also, everyone annoyed at Pierre for the Carlos x Rebecca hard launch should actually be thanking him for services to gossip.

It's the only thing he has going for him at the minute.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm no Rebecca Stan, but this IS an iconic house that's constantly used for location shooting, so it's totally possible that she did modelling work there.
And the owner loves media attention. He's even been on a BBC gardening show! So he'd stick anything on social media.
(He's also donated the estate to the nation, or to a foundation, forget which.)
I've checked some the other girls pics and he actually posts when there is a photoshoot.
There is also a video of R posing, again, without any other info, just her name. Looks like a very erotic posing to me.
See here is you want
---
Rebecca being outed for her past that she is completely not owning up to and pretending to be holy virgin Mary
Yeah, this is the main problem in the whole Carlos debacle 😂

I've checked some the other girls pics and he actually posts when there is a photoshoot.
There is also a video of R posing, again, without any other info, just her name. Looks like a very erotic posing to me.
See here is you want
---

Yeah, this is the main problem in the whole Carlos debacle 😂
Nice zoom/close up of her crotch 🙄

• Haha
You know she should have tried to be a football wag as those fanboys would celebrate the player for getting a person with a past like hers. F1 is not such place anymore and Carlos is not James Hunt or Eddie Irvine (nor do we live in the time when they were celebrated for being playboys) :rolleyes:
---
Dear Isa, if you didn't actually care you wouldn't be doing tiktoks informing people how you don't care 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.