Formula 1 Wags #192 Official Carlando Podium Celebration!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe Pierre won the pettiness battle by posting Rebecca on the gram before Carlos
who is pobrecito now:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---
i want to know who came up with the idea to post and delete because that was 100% planned imo. makes people “care” more
and is good for a version "they respect their privacy so much, they asked him to take it down" :p

I saw on tumblr someone listing the "incidents" between Pierre and Carlos in recent times :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
The only thing Carlos can do now is to be extra chummy with Lando tomorrow so we can forget this mess. :sneaky:

• Haha
Not news or, anything to do with Carlos, Pobrecito(pierre) or Lando....

But Sebastian now follows one person:

1695237884388.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Okay I was an art history major (along with 2 others)
and well she could definitely miss it. most art history is is research and yes you can go see a painting at a musuem but most art history students dont get that luxury. I learned from slides and now its powerpoint. Google has most of the artworks digitized so high its like looking under a microscope and closer than you'd ever get in a museum. basically just artist title date and why a painting is important. Also she could do an independent study/research project where you go and actually learn about say "east asian art". Lovely major, I absolutely killed it
but in no way is it a way to make any kind of money. I have friends who work at the met for $1 so they can have the position, which basically is paying for the seat. Alex is great but she's not gonna be an art dealer
What is the most likely outcome with an art history degree? I understand art dealer and curator, but the other careers don't seem to be very lucrative, especially after studying at the Louvre like Alexa

Reactions: 1
Not news or, anything to do with Carlos, Pobrecito(pierre) or Lando....

But Sebastian now follows one person:

View attachment 2462100

Honestly, I'm quoting this just because I love it so much :love:🥰😍❤❤❤

I hope Lewis goes to look at his bees.
---
What is the most likely outcome with an art history degree? I understand art dealer and curator, but the other careers don't seem to be very lucrative, especially after studying at the Louvre like Alexa
Marrying "well".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I find it hilarious that every time a photo of Rebecca and Carlos comes out more damming evidence of her profession comes out 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I find it hilarious that every time a photo of Rebecca and Carlos comes out more damming evidence of her profession comes out 😂

I'm no Rebecca Stan, but this IS an iconic house that's constantly used for location shooting, so it's totally possible that she did modelling work there.
And the owner loves media attention. He's even been on a BBC gardening show! So he'd stick anything on social media.
(He's also donated the estate to the nation, or to a foundation, forget which.)

Merc needs to stop now because everything they’re saying is making them look worse and is causing more hate to be sent to George. Because stuff like this is hypocritical considering in Zandvoort in ‘22 Lewis, despite being the leading car, didn’t get the chance to pit and George did and George himself justified it afterwards. Lewis fans have literally lost their minds this week. I’ve even seen Mercedes getting hate on their LinkedIn page of all places 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Merc needs to stop now because everything they’re saying is making them look worse and is causing more hate to be sent to George. Because stuff like this is hypocritical considering in Zandvoort in ‘22 Lewis, despite being the leading car, didn’t get the chance to pit and George did and George himself justified it afterwards. Lewis fans have literally lost their minds this week. I’ve even seen Mercedes getting hate on their LinkedIn page of all places 😭

They are literally making it seem like George is a child they have to keep happy incase he throws a tantrum 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm no Rebecca Stan, but this IS an iconic house that's constantly used for location shooting, so it's totally possible that she did modelling work there.
And the owner loves media attention. He's even been on a BBC gardening show! So he'd stick anything on social media.
(He's also donated the estate to the nation, or to a foundation, forget which.)
I saw a tv show about this house once. but I have no idea who this guy is.

(but out of all people he must have met in his lifetime, he actually follows Rebecca. But I don't recommend visiting his IG profile if you don;t want to have a sleepless night, wondering about why he posts photos with so many young women ...)

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.