Formula 1 Wags #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kat not quite as lucky then teehee. She’s a gorgeous girl but I don’t like that dress, I once wore something to work and was told I looked like a sea slug, so to see this dress called ‘anemone’ is triggering :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Kat not quite as lucky then teehee. She’s a gorgeous girl but I don’t like that dress, I once wore something to work and was told I looked like a sea slug, so to see this dress called ‘anemone’ is triggering :LOL:
Omg I'm so sorry but I'm just 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What is it with wags and posting the race result/there tv screens with things like I’m so proud of you and heart emojis is that not really childish or is it just me that thinks that ???

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I cannot get over how much DR has aged in like 12-18 months 🙈. He also looks skinnier than he was especially in the face
Dont get me wrong he is still hot! But like he was super hot in his late RedBull/Renault days.
bit sad his long curly hair is gone too.
Maybe its the Mclaren woes and homesickness taking its toll.

anyway, anyone looking forward to the race tomorrow?
Any race predictions?
I can see verstappen, bottas and Sainz all getting grid drops for the yellow flag situ.
Hopefully it’ll be an interesting race. Qualifying result was surprising.
I’m happy Daniel is going to Australia.
He can finally hug his family and eat a few good pastas from his mom.
Relax on the farm with his friends.🇳🇱👋👋👋

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What is it with wags and posting the race result/there tv screens with things like I’m so proud of you and heart emojis is that not really childish or is it just me that thinks that ???
Kelly always acts like a teenager

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Because if they don’t, people will speculate they broke up or some crazy tit. There’s some threads back that people were like “OMG CHARLOTTE didn’t post anything about Charles’ race!!!”
I think there isn’t a good way to win this except maybe never posting to begin with.

Reactions: 9
Is rarely posts and there was no speculation about her and Carlos... Or was there?

But I guess, Isa is discreet, and Kell ....ahem.... some other wags are less so..

• Haha
Is rarely posts and there was no speculation about her and Carlos... Or was there?

But I guess, Isa is discreet, and Kell ....ahem.... some other wags are less so..
Kelly is probably pissed that she chose Max over the lovely Daniil Kvyat. If Lewis wins the Saudi GP, then it's over for Max.

She was this close *like so* on bagging a WC boyfriend, but I guess Lewis' experience trumps over.

• Heart
Ouch! Why the long faces, gents? Kelly said "That's how it's done!" Do you not agree?..... I am confused.....:sneaky:

3 pairs of murder eyes....... Yikes!

1637515223539.png

Kelly is probably pissed that she chose Max over the lovely Daniil Kvyat. If Lewis wins the Saudi GP, then it's over for Max.

She was this close *like so* on bagging a WC boyfriend, but I guess Lewis' experience trumps over.
No, Lewis needs to win both final races to be WDC. Just one will not be enough, if Max finishes 2nd in Saudi Arabia. If my calculations are correct....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.