Formula 1 Wags #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pierre starting in P2 cause Valtteri and Max got penalties. So big chance for podium as it seems it’s hard to overtake on this track!
Hope AT’s strategy works cause I want to see Kat congratulate Pierre after the race😄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pierre starting in P2 cause Valtteri and Max got penalties. So big chance for podium as it seems it’s hard to overtake on this track!
Hope AT’s strategy works cause I want to see Kat congratulate Pierre after the race😄

Whoever said Pear should get a podium to duck up Lando even more has manifested it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What a lucky charm she’s turning out to be. 🍐 needs to bring her every race.

Definitely prefer the dress to her first look.

Reactions: 6
What a lucky charm she’s turning out to be. 🍐 needs to bring her every race.

Definitely prefer the dress to her first look.
hopefully next time he'll bring her in a private jet if he gets that podium! Get it, Kat!!

Reactions: 4
Mind you a fast starting Lando could end up tussling with Pear on the long run at the start....Lando AND Pear podium 😯🤯

I thought this race would be boring but this might end up pretty interesting after all. Lando also has a possibility to podium when starting 4th

Reactions: 5
Ladies I don’t think I’m ready for this race my heart can’t take pierre starting p2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.