Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Louanne

VIP Member
Not wanting to add fuel to either fire, but Hamster did himself no favours by getting in to a relationship and straight away taking advantage of his GF's families financial situation.
Just added to the perception of him being a leech.
At this point, whatever the reasons for being in the situation he currently is he can't blame people for accusing him of chasing clout.

Reactions: 9

matto

VIP Member
Speaking of Rebecca: soon as I saw she viewed my stories, I took screenshots for evidence

1693497804783.png

1693497822859.png

1693497846108.png

1693497862470.png

Here are the receipts 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Agatha—

that merc hat is from 2019 so it’s probably from then
OMG THAT LOOKS RECENT!!!

that merc hat is from 2019 so it’s probably from then
Ok back to normal 😐

Yes you’re right actually! I was thinking it looked like the Austin 2021 hat but they’re not wearing face masks so it couldn’t have been. Wow so everyone that claimed Spain 2020 was the first time they’d spoken in years was lying 😭
2019!!!!!!!!!!!!
😭 😭 😭

this 3 messages were a rollercoaster of emotions for me, someday I’ll be mature about them but today wasn’t that day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

pastafasta

VIP Member
Noone can convince me that many of these wag/wag wanna-bes see being a wag as a profession and achievement that they gradually work on to get there. It's not about falling in love, it's about getting into this lifestyle doesn't matter with whom. (and ok, maybe some will actually fall in love with the person at the end, but at the beginning it's not it at all. Kinda sad really)

matto

VIP Member
Magui must be so exhausted from all the travelling & from running this Twitter account 🤧🤧

• Haha

matto

VIP Member
1693743483591.png

boyfriend revealllll(he looks super hot from the minuscule bits of his face that I can see in this pic)

• Heart

pastafasta

VIP Member
😂 Damn, I remember this one, but then definitely forgot. Someone brought it back and damn! 😂
(I mean, everyone knows about Iona and Kat, so that is not interesting... but this Laila thing... did she really go through everyone to finally settle for Mick?)
1693406276982.png
1693406349112.png
1693406375819.png
1693406392825.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow