Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SophiaL123

Chatty Member
Just watched the new Grill the Grid and how did some of them not recognize baby Alex in less than a milisecond? 🤣😭 it's so obvious

Also, everyone's reaction to Valtteri is killing me 🤣 especially Lewis' little giggle

• Haha
Reactions: 9

sofiamae1994

VIP Member
Waiting for the drive to survive episode that shows Max V as the worlds most evil, vile padel player in the land
With the way DTS likes to portray Max and Lando, it's perfectly set up as a march of good vs evil.
---
Omg it's a Jolly pick up truck 😂 😂

Screenshot 2023-08-31 at 00.48.06.png

Screenshot 2023-08-31 at 00.48.18.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

matto

VIP Member
Screenshot 2023-06-09 235409.jpg

I think I've heard and seen Magui's name in these last few months than I've ever heard/seen my own 😭 😆

• Haha

kiiwiih

VIP Member
I don't know if this is a IG cleaning season, but Carlos unfollowed 5 accounts in last few days as well. (but maybe not as important ones as Daniel 😂)
as long as he's still following lando so the breakup rumours can stop 😤

• Haha

kiiwiih

VIP Member
All of this Magui business 😬 I'm not a "I wanna sleep with Lando" fangirl, my preference is Spanish drivers who could either a) break me emotionally, or b) be my dad(dy) but I'm so far from being into this "couple." He definitely attracts a "type."

• Haha
  • Heart

cl16girlie

Chatty Member
A lot of F1 fans feel like they have to act as their fave drivers knight in shining armour but when it damages other people in the sport then it comes to a point of why are they attacking people for any reason they can grasp onto. Michael didn't say anything that would warrant rude comments, whatever happened behind the scenes may never be known between the two but that is not these fans responsibility to act as some sort of security guard for Daniel when he is a grown man.

yukinobambino

VIP Member
ah see that makes more sense about Hinta. wasnt very familiar with him them but knew Red Bull at least gets their PTs from there for both teams, but can totally see that some would be picked specifically by drivers.

Yes it was strange how michael got right back in to AT. Yuki had definitely outgrown his trainer, who is doing well preparing iwasa now. Its a great match for sure, but Yuki isnt making any money either so definitely isnt able pay port cop extras.
Ulitmately seems like it works out. dont see Daniel and Pyry sticking together. the two just seem totally opposite training wise, but who knows.
kinda wondering if he tried to get port cop back for next season and port cop said F you.
The rumor that Daniel got Michael the job at Alphatauri isn't true, it was just what Daniel fans thought happened. Yuki's trainer Noel who works with the F2 drivers now was expecting a baby so he wanted to travel less and it was him who recommended Michael and connected him with Yuki. They talked about it in the Alphatauri podcast.

One thing I don't people address is Daniel's own admission that he was an asshole during the Mclaren years.Obviously he was under a lot of stress and he admits he was hard to be around at times-that was also the time when he and Heidi had their rumored 'break" and its also not impossible to think Michael bore the brunt of his frustrations in that regard. Money is also an interesting theory and I could see how that would cause more tensions.

But yeah the rumors of Michael starving him are pure conjecture from Tumblr fans who, sorry to say, baby Daniel and forget he's a grown man and not some kind of Motown starlet controlled by handlers
---
we will always have these

where is @Futtrit !!!
---
@yukinobambino I visited Michael's tiktok to find one clip and look what is also there, from the summer break!
I love Michael for being the only source of Yuki summer break content this year

hello2723

VIP Member
Jarv back in Landos garage, will hopefully help with making his and the teams radio comms better

• Wow
  • Heart

Offish

VIP Member
Think Lando's joint post with Max about the trophy is now his most liked post on instagram 🤣
Unsurprising, it was bloody adorable. Stroke of content genius 🤣

I do like DR but he does definitely have a massive chip on his shoulder and seems to think the world owes him a favour. It’s been mentioned on here that he’s been essentially hero worshipped and put on a pedestal and it’s very true. I suppose it would be hard for that not to go to your head.