Formula 1 Wags #189 ATTENZIONE Monza Rawe Ceek ATTENZIONE Gran Premio d'Italia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Care sorelle, è il perioduo più meraviglioso dell'anno 😍💫🏁

f1_pole_monza_2021_circuito_rettilineo_veduta_aerea.jpg

Waiting for your favourite Monza stuff from past seasons 🥰
Aaaand thread summary 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 8
IMG_20230828_121520.jpg

IMG_20230828_121511.jpg

'She drink she smoke' is shitting her pants from the excitement

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Its even funnier when you realise Lando happily took Martin Kodrić (who now also hangs out with them without Lando) with him on holidays with Garrix and co yet Hamster couldn't even dream of it.

But yeah Max following pretty much all of Lando's friends bar Hamster says it all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve got to say, this rewriting of history from Merc (okay Lewis) fans on twitter regarding James Vowles is honestly crazy. Weekend after weekend for years he was dragged to hell and back on that app for his strategies, people called him all the names under the sun. And honestly, I don’t think he was the best strategist in the world, no questions about that. But now because all of a sudden he’s done a half decent job at Williams, they’re all like “he’s far superior to Toto” and I’m like, but you were slandering him and his entire ancestry just 9 months ago? 😭 now do I think Toto is the best team principal at this exact minute? Honestly, no. But it has nothing to do with him being a billionaire or that I think he doesn’t care, I just think his approach towards management is more suited to continuity rather than radical change, and it’s the latter that team needs rn. He’s way too soft with his employees and their no blame policy doesn’t work when there’s clearly people to blame. But that doesn’t cancel out everything he’d done previously and James V doing the bare minimum that Jost Capito should have done 2 years ago doesn’t make him Gods gift. Ughhhhh 🙄🙄🙄🙄 rant over lol

• Heart
Not strictly racing related but #blackfireproofsupremacy from last year's Monza
(due to extraordinary circumstances being black fireproof, Carlos gets a temporary exemption from posting ban caused by summer PR ick antics:LOL::LOL:)
6dd8f9e98473a4b73a6ca0f74c32eb6d2db253f0.jpg
b4042f4e38c60aad7e81b083e5feac1f0a93835a.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I just think his approach towards management is more suited to continuity rather than radical change, and it’s the latter that team needs rn. He’s way too soft with his employees and their no blame policy doesn’t work when there’s clearly people to blame. But that doesn’t cancel out everything he’d done previously and James V doing the bare minimum that Jost Capito should have done 2 years ago doesn’t make him Gods gift. Ughhhhh 🙄🙄🙄🙄 rant over lol
This is exactly what I was thinking yesterday, I don't think its a coincidence that the teams that are doing the best in terms of turning their form around are those with former engineers as team principals (Krack, Stella, Vowles, even Seidl when he was a TP, not so much as a CEO).

Toto seems to be great at maintaining (hence he was seen as doing so well during dominance) however not so great when it comes to improvement. It almost seems as if he treats Merc like any ordinary business, not a team competing in one of the most intense and high stakes sports in the world.

Reactions: 4
This is exactly what I was thinking yesterday, I don't think its a coincidence that the teams that are doing the best in terms of turning their form around are those with former engineers as team principals (Krack, Stella, Vowles, even Seidl when he was a TP, not so much as a CEO).

Toto seems to be great at maintaining (hence he was seen as doing so well during dominance) however not so great when it comes to improvement. It almost seems as if he treats Merc like any ordinary business, not a team competing in one of the most intense and high stakes sports in the world.
Personally im waiting for Alpine to announce Mattia this weekend as the new team principal
---
Also this is probably the most ridiculous thing I've read on Max and Kelly

---
new suits!
1693218964068.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Personally im waiting for Alpine to announce Mattia this weekend as the new team principal
---

Is there some thing as Golden Raspberry to Oscar for Pulitzer prize?

If there is, I vote for Mahim Suhalka to get it

Man, what are you doing, did you even read what you wrote 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Exactly. The truth is for a team like Merc the only way to go was down, same as for Ferrari and Red Bull back in their dominant days. One of the main reasons imo that Merc have had the longest success period is because for the majority of it they had the same personnel. Aside from changing Paddy Lowe for James Allison, which was an upgrade anyway, large parts of their team stayed the same. The minute people have started leaving they’ve suffered, because they’ve relied too heavily on individuals. And that’s where Toto needs to make changes, and he hasn’t been bold enough to do that. I also think Toto doesn’t have the ego people credit him with, not in the way Christian does. I think he second guesses himself a lot and doesn’t trust his own decisions, which is why he struggled when Niki died, he was effectively Totos backbone.

James was going to look successful if he brought any improvements to Williams, same with Stella, because their teams were in a really bad place. Plus in the case of Williams it’s a lot easier to manage and improve a team of their size and their goals than a team like Merc who have the weight of expectations on them. It’s just annoying how people switch up the minute it suits them

Reactions: 3
Im hoping Mahin googles themself to find the real gossip here at tattle
Mahim man, you are better than these *father who stepped in* lunatic twitter bullshit you supported with the article you wrote

Screenshot_20221031_220328.jpg

Another prove how good my man Will Buxton is 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 2
---

---
Does this dude have a personal feud with Daniil?

The Brazilian model gave birth to her daughter back in July 2019 with her then-boyfriend Daniil Kvyat. However, with a subsequent turn of events, Kvyat was replaced by Verstappen in all aspects of their lives. Despite the two swapping lives, there was one aspect Verstappen has not experienced with his current girlfriend, the miracle of childbirth.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Does this dude have a personal feud with Daniil?

The Brazilian model gave birth to her daughter back in July 2019 with her then-boyfriend Daniil Kvyat. However, with a subsequent turn of events, Kvyat was replaced by Verstappen in all aspects of their lives. Despite the two swapping lives, there was one aspect Verstappen has not experienced with his current girlfriend, the miracle of childbirth.
I don't know if this is supposed to be controversial towards Danil or Max 😆
It turned out for both 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.