Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zebraaah

VIP Member
Agree Charles is The Worst for it, and it's not for the fans! It's for the promos and also plain old attention/fame.

He just has pretty privilege and so you're blind to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

matto

VIP Member
IMG_20230822_200113.jpg

---
I have a friend who works at Williams and she said pretty much every teams personnel dislike him 😂 apparently he’s always in places he’s not supposed to be and getting in the way. Doesn’t like to be told no which doesn’t surprise me 😂
Does your friend know any tea about Carmen's job??? (Just asking)

• Haha

rxse

l
Well Martins Crew clearly in McLarens hospitality
where adam playing co team principal
View attachment 2407966
looks like lando sister is there too (his mum is the one right at the bottom), nice to see his family coming to more and more races, they seem like a very loving family and im sure lando loves having them there

• Heart

sofiamae1994

VIP Member
Max trying to make Charles and Lando perform for his vlog 😂
(from RBs insta)

• Haha
  • Heart

kubnikol

VIP Member
Oh I totally agree about kyvat. But I think Carlos Sr thought that nepotism would go a bit further than it did. Talent wasn't the determining factor for that 2nd seat

Babe you are my hero.
The thought of one, let alone 2 kids that age, has been my real birth control the past few year
You are a damn hero
Carmen wishes she could handle that much demand of her time
aww you are sweet ❤ we are doing good , day by day it is easier but boy someone tested my patience yesterday . finally at 10 pm when everything came out from both sides on me she smiled because she was finally better and i started crying 😂 baby colic is no joke

• Heart

sofiamae1994

VIP Member
Definitely think Lando getting closer to Max and Martin has made him realise how friendships can be without those around you using your status to their advantage. Quite possibly is catalyst in him hanging around with Hamster less and less.
I also think the fact that Hamster gets so overly defensive all the time about people suggesting he uses Lando kinda points to the fact that it's true and he knows it. I know that if a bunch of strangers thought I was using a friend even if I wasn't, I'd question what it was about me that made me come across that way and change that, not rant and carry on regardless.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
And we are back this weekend after long summer break . Place where everything is orange. You can guess what Max will wear this weekend . I bet lot
of you will say this 😅
View attachment 2396957Happy new thread 🧡
YESSSSS!
Perfect Thread title!
---
Sharl with a Mic to get us ready for media day

also this is so random, but Sharl would NEVER break a traffic law in Monaco

1692707692053.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart