Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I have a feeling Ferrari will go for Alex to replace Carlos when the time comes..
1692968174993.png

---
Hell I'd love Alex an Zhou at Ferrari. Would love to see them both in that car as I think its similar to their driving styles
(also I want sharl to go somewhere else in his career)
1692968314238.png

• Heart
Reactions: 6

pastafasta

VIP Member
Seriously, Carmen is doing my head in. I WFH mostly and can work from coffee shops or other nice places but it’s way less productive than a desk set up. Second to that, her colleagues who are slaving away at the office must be like “how much work is she truly doing at an F1 circuit”. Stay in the hotel you leech! Secondly, due to employment taxes, it’s very difficult to work in as many countries as she does around the world. Something is off. really off.
I don't get how someone can have such a shitty personality to lie so easily about something that is obviously not true at all. She simply no way works full time there. Period. (If at all.) No matter how much she is trying to make people to believe it by talking about it, her actions literally show the opposite. 😣
But again, her fans believe her. They will find million excuses why and how she can do as she is saying. She is literally abusing how blinded and naive they are just to look cool. :cautious:
---
Meanwhile... Phoebe changed her hair color. Is this really an end with Esteban? Can I unfollow her now? :sneaky:

Last edited:

monza

VIP Member
I read in the gossip page months ago that Lily Z is an engineering student. I can't believe that info is going to be true! And Kym said that she wanna be F1 engineer. 🤩 WOW... HOW SMART SHE IS! 👏
If anyone has more details please share 😅

Asking as a stem girlie 💁‍♀️
---
CHARLES TOO??

Lestappen fanfictions are writing themselves

💫 Wouldn't miss your home race for the whole world💫

Last edited:
  • Haha

ImaLady

VIP Member
What if they paid you 25 million a year?
I would definitely take the money and then be mean to everyone that stopped me in the streets, gain the reputation of a mean person, nobody comes near me, i keep the money, i live happily ever after on a yacht

• Haha
  • Heart

Louanne

VIP Member
Oh p*ss off that Gasly lucked into a podium. (Sorry Pierre girlies, he's the one driver I really really can't stand)
Kudos to Alpine for not screwing his stategy up I guess.
Yeah, annoyed at Sky for saying how it's a return to form for him - he literally lucked out due to bad strategy from others and penalties. He didn't really do anything of note to deserve it.
---
I wanna go out drinking with the McLaren Moms - Nicole's sense of humour is amazing and Cisca just always looks like she's having fun.

sofiamae1994

VIP Member
They said on tv today that Theo is only 20 and in his 3rd year of F2. Had no idea he'd been around so long.
I have a feeling Zhou is gunning for Ferrari and Ferrari would like that very much
but you have Carlos as the pin in all this
he is going to have to be the Seb of the contract season. The man is pretty much set for Audi, but is going to have a gap year on his hands if he cant get the extension... but Ferrari dont want a 1 year extension
Carlos doesn't need an extension for next year. He's already contracted with Ferrari to the end of 2024 and they have no reason whatsoever to end that early. If he is leaving and going to Sauber/Audi at the start of 2025 then he will just go there, no "gap year" necessary, but at the moment he is reportedly looking for a multi-year Ferrari extension from 2025 onwards whereas Ferrari reportedly only want to offer him one year extension for 2025 (likely to keep options open for Oliver Bearman should he be ready to join the team in 2026)

I like Zhou but would be very very very surprised if he was in any way part of Ferrari's thought process now or in the future. He has no junior links to them and he's not shown enough in his time in F1 to warrant being looked at by a top team for a potential seat. Carlos is out of contract at the end of 2024 and if they don't re-sign him, then Albon, Piastri and Ocon will all be out of contract at the same time and would be of far more interest to the Scuderia. Not to mention they will likely be looking to find Bearman, their current academy prodigy, a seat on the grid with a midfield team for 2025 after he does one more year in F2, with the hope of bringing him through to the main team in 2026/27 if he turns out to be as good as his potential.

If Zhou is let go by Alfa Romeo this year, his only real hopes would be Williams letting Sargeant go or AT deciding to take a punt on someone else outside their own juniors (and honestly I don't see what Zhou would have done to warrant a chance over Liam Lawson if they have an open seat). Nobody else is going to be looking to put Zhou in their car.

Last edited:

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Random question
What are differences I super formula car and F2 and F1
---
Why did this make me a little emotional??

View attachment 2405527

When I look at the hardcore obsession so many fans have with him, I feel kind of bad for Charles-he constantly gets mobbed in the street, stalked in an unbelievable manner etc. Never in a million years would I want to be in his position
What if they paid you 25 million a year?

• Haha

Pandap

Chatty Member
Don’t like Gasly (we all know I think he looks like he smells), but he had a great drive today

• Haha

kiiwiih

VIP Member
IMG_1530.jpeg

lmao how much money is this man getting paid?? this is Rebecca, right? (I don’t think I’ve ever seen an actual pic of her, just the back of her head).

• Haha
  • Wow

sofiamae1994

VIP Member
Yeah, annoyed at Sky for saying how it's a return to form for him - he literally lucked out due to bad strategy from others and penalties. He didn't really do anything of note to deserve it.
I've got them on mute at the moment, I'll unmute when some of the driver interviews come up but otherwise I'm not remotely interested in their nonsense today.

I am very happy for Max though. Just one more to get the 10. Also nice to see Alonso back on the podium - he really deserved it today.