Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pastafasta

VIP Member
Can't wait for Kym to release that wag video and someone breaking up by then (or soon after) just like it happened last year with Lando/Luisa :LOL:
1692709252726.png

(11 months since he posted the video and couldn't even correct the caption?)

• Haha
Reactions: 7

CHAMPIONOF

Strap in besties, it’s 15:15 GMT and 16:15 in Zandvoort so therefore still part of the Financial working day, but Carmen is taking time out of her HECTIC schedule to answer our burning questions!!!

• Haha
  • Sick

matto

VIP Member
Oh, I have so many questions for you Pierre....

1692728415702.png

Ready to spam with questions about Nilay, Esteban and his relationship contract with Kika

• Haha
  • Heart

hello2723

VIP Member
Definitely think Lando getting closer to Max and Martin has made him realise how friendships can be without those around you using your status to their advantage. Quite possibly is catalyst in him hanging around with Hamster less and less.

Showed again not too long ago when it seemed that Hamsters first time seeing Lando in a while (minus for quadrant work) he wanted to stream them playing golf together. I mean each to their own but if I was in Lando's position having not seen a close friend in weeks and his first action was to try and plaster it all over the internet I'd be beyond pissed πŸ˜¬πŸ˜…

rxse

3 things in life are certain: death, taxes, and the f1 cameraman zooming in on charles eyes during a red flag

• Haha

matto

VIP Member
There's something about this account....

1692818361241.png

1692818384491.png

1692818403764.png

A large part of the grid = the Sainz family, Guzman and Rebecca 😭 πŸ˜†

• Haha

yukinobambino

VIP Member
I wonder if Liam's girlfriend will show up to the paddock. I know she's probably heartbroken over the Trump arrest but hopefully she can pull it together to support him ❀

in case it isn't clear this is sarcasm i do not like that girl

• Haha

sofiamae1994

VIP Member
i mean martin definitely practiced that fla

hey, i'd take her over magui any day
I'd rather take neither but absolutely no thanks.. I'd honestly rather have Magui than someone who leaked personal DMs to a gossip site and social media in her desperation to get 15 minutes of fame. Regardless of opinion about what was going around his relationship with Luisa at the time, this woman is pure trash and not in a fun way. And now a year later she's back attention seeking for another desperate 5 minutes.

Last edited: