Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

matto

VIP Member
The only source I could find for Lily Z studying engineering was this image from Getty Images claiming she's an engineering student

1692898619385.png

Ive also heard, that outside of engineering, she also does a bit of social activism(as a law & politics girlie- I definitely like that part-if its true)

• Heart
Reactions: 8

sofiamae1994

VIP Member
I agree that it looks like Lando realised lately that if he wants to not have his locations leaked he needs to stay away from Max and the Hamstress. On one hand good for him to see it. On the other it is kind of sad that as they know eachother since they were little and it had tocome to ths, Lando not spending holiday with him (most probably for the reason mentioned above). In ideal world, it would be nice if they maintained their friendship as pure, without being affected by Lando being now known and Max kind of using it (consciously or unconsciously)...
I think Hamster does care about Lando but I also get the impression that he's very jealous Lando made it and he didn't, and it feels like he tries to live the life he wanted vicariously through Lando. I used to think the same about Tom Bale but at some point Tom seems to have realised he could either continue to use his connection to Lando for his advantage or he could be a proper friend, and he appears to have chosen the latter. Hamster doesn't seem to understand the meaning of discretion and to be honest doesn't really understand the meaning of respect either - some of the stories he tells about Lando, both his present and past, are really quite invasive and he just doesn't seem to care, because each time he tells one he gets more attention from the gaggle of girlies who hang on his every word on his chat. It was like every time Lando tried to put up boundaries between fans and his life, Hamster would break them down again. As the friend being lived through, there comes a point where you have to put boundaries up with someone like that and I wonder if Lando has started to reach that point. It's also why I find it quite interesting that Lando seems to have set a very firm boundary between Hamster and his friendship with Martin. It's easy to see that the latter means a lot to him and I thought it was interesting that the one time Hamster tried to bring Martin up on a stream in Lando's presence, Lando instantly and firmly shut it down and changed the conversation. It was like a moment that seemed like him saying no, you don't get to go there. I also find it really interesting that despite them having hung out several times, Max has been stubbornly resistant to following him despite following all of Lando's other friends in that group. It's instagram and may mean nothing but Max is also a pretty shrewd judge of character so it does make me wonder.

scvlet

VIP Member
hamster tweeted something laughing at ferrari and now the tifosi are after him telling him to “go play twitch” 😭😭😭😭 i’m dead
and mclaren’s catching strays
and they’re also saying he’s only known for being lando’s friend

• Haha
  • Heart

sofiamae1994

VIP Member
This is cute - Lando and Martin (and Martin's dad) before the gig in Slovakia

Last edited:
  • Heart

neonyellow

VIP Member
I read in the gossip page months ago that Lily Z is an engineering student. I can't believe that info is going to be true! And Kym said that she wanna be F1 engineer. 🤩 WOW... HOW SMART SHE IS! 👏

• Heart

matto

VIP Member
IMG_20230823_165403.jpg

so, this whole time Max wasn't the one commenting heart-eye emojis??

THANK THE LORD 🙏🙏🙏

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

90sgirl

VIP Member
She’s tagging along on his golf trips now 😂
I’m expecting her paddock debut this weekend

• Haha