Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kubnikol

VIP Member
And we are back this weekend after long summer break . Place where everything is orange. You can guess what Max will wear this weekend . I bet lot
of you will say this 😅
IMG_1853.jpeg
Happy new thread 🧡

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

hello2723

VIP Member
Think the medical centre almost always send the driver to order an xray in these situations, they did the same with Lando's elbow in Spa 21 and he was cleared after that. Hopefully its the same case with Daniel

matto

VIP Member
He has such a large ego for someone who was relegated to the Redbull feeder team for years, he definitely is one of the most difficult drivers on the grid with his attitude. Can't even say it's a French arrogance thing when Esteban seems lovely on the surface
Fr, he seems very bigheaded, when RB denied him parking for his boat during the Monaco GP- I was laughing so hard 😆
(Pierre desperately needs some humbling)

I hope everyone remembers the last time he did a Reddit AMA thing

1692729487302.png

1692729514952.png

Hope this one is just as funny 😭

• Haha

Louanne

VIP Member
By the end of September, if you looked, I bet every team principal would have "how to annul a Vegas wedding" in their search history 🤣

• Haha

Pandap

Chatty Member
Seriously, Carmen is doing my head in. I WFH mostly and can work from coffee shops or other nice places but it’s way less productive than a desk set up. Second to that, her colleagues who are slaving away at the office must be like “how much work is she truly doing at an F1 circuit”. Stay in the hotel you leech! Secondly, due to employment taxes, it’s very difficult to work in as many countries as she does around the world. Something is off. really off.

Louanne

VIP Member
Now, now Carlos, don't be taking it out on Pastry cos he's spending more time with Lando than you are.
You've been living your best yacht life. Leave Oscar alone.

• Haha

hello2723

VIP Member
What actually appears when Carmen turns on those monitors
Although that game may be a little too much work for her 🤣
image.jpeg

• Haha

sofiamae1994

VIP Member
i know ppl have problems with his dad, but i love his parents, and they seem to have raised lando very well (yes i know he's super rich but he's not giving off brandon davis vibes so there's that).
Yeah I agree. He's a bit of a cringe dad but there are a lot worse things in life than an overly proud parent. He and Cisca have clearly brought Lando, and all of their kids from the little we see, up well and you can tell there's a lot of love and affection in that family. The scooter promoting is eyeroll-worthy at times and he's clearly living vicariously through Lando's career (he's been upfront about the fact that he would have loved to race but his parents didn't have the money for him to do so) but then so are a lot of the parents of drivers, so he's hardly alone in that. I've never really understood some of the stuff said about him on here, eyerolling at the scooters aside, the criticism of him generally doesn't make much sense to me.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Pandap

Chatty Member
Did anyone else notice that the picture Kelly shared from that photographer yesterday edited out the massive vein on her forehead?

Also, it really makes me unwell when WAGs kiss drivers helmets in parc ferme, like girl, he is splattered with dead bugs and dirt rn and you’re putting your mouth there?!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha