Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monza

VIP Member
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Louanne

VIP Member
Oh no. Fingers crossed for Liam of course, but poor Daniel. :cautious:
What a track to debut on. I'd be shitting myself!

Lando only said to Oscar ahead of the weekend "You not been here in an F1 car before? Your neck's gonna go to the beach!"
He wasn't wrong.

sofiamae1994

VIP Member
Why did this make me a little emotional??

View attachment 2405527

When I look at the hardcore obsession so many fans have with him, I feel kind of bad for Charles-he constantly gets mobbed in the street, stalked in an unbelievable manner etc. Never in a million years would I want to be in his position
I know this isn't a popular opinion because everyone always defaults to giving Charles every scrap of benefit of the doubt they can, but this feels a little disingenuous to me. Complaining about lack of privacy while posting vacation pictures, posting ads for where he stayed and the yacht he used and having what were clearly set-up PR shots taken makes me roll my eyes a bit.

I feel for him having people turn up at his apartment but he's not the only one - fans have taken pictures outside both Max and Lando's apartment buildings in Monaco, so they've definitely turned up there and their addresses have also been posted online. Lando also had fans turn up and ring his bell several times in his old house in Woking - it happened live during a Max F stream once, thankfully Lando wasn't there at the time. Lewis's Monaco address is also known and he had fans turn up there when he still lived there regularly. Daniel also, I believe. There are even stories from over the years of fans turning up and pressing the buzzer at the Schumacher compound in Geneva. Charles is not the only one, he's just the only one who posted about it on social media.

If Charles wanted to go incognito this summer he could have. Others managed it who have fans just as obsessive as Charles does.

Last edited:

monza

VIP Member
Hi, I'm here...

I'll be answering questions later
Please don't stress yourself. Take your time. Dress comfortable and appropriate, we are all povvo individuals from different age, background and educational level. Listen to your body. Don't get tired mentaly. But first take a long walk. One day or day one @Futtrit ! Free Jenson!

7b639741b34ee4fa71f44a8679f700ea_edit_49606708932013.jpg

• Haha

monza

VIP Member
Happy Zandvoort thread 🧡

I know it will be particulary hard for Max haters but you can make through it

IMG_20220218_153835.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

monza

VIP Member
Is she really this delusional or she is just role playing boss bitch?

Screenshot_20230824_162845_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230824_162904_Instagram.jpg

DON'T DRESS TOO GOOD WHEN YOU ARE MEETING WITH POVVOS 😆

Sorry for my obsession but reading this hurts me physically and I can't stop reading it because I can't believe she is still going

• Haha

sofiamae1994

VIP Member
Can we also note the fact that Lando now confirming he was actually in Marseille with Martin last weekend makes Magui camping out in a hotel in Nice even funnier, especially as we know from the McLaren app that he was back in the UK and at the MTC on Monday 😂

• Haha

rxse

I know this isn't a popular opinion because everyone always defaults to giving Charles every scrap of benefit of the doubt they can, but this feels a little disingenuous to me. Complaining about lack of privacy while posting vacation pictures, posting ads for where he stayed and the yacht he used and having what were clearly set-up PR shots taken makes me roll my eyes a bit.

I feel for him having people turn up at his apartment but he's not the only one - fans have taken pictures outside both Max and Lando's apartment buildings in Monaco, so they've definitely turned up there and their addresses have also been posted online. Lando also had fans turn up and ring his bell several times in his old house in Woking - it happened live during a Max F stream once, thankfully Lando wasn't there at the time. Lewis's Monaco address is also known and he had fans turn up there when he still lived there regularly. Daniel also, I believe. There are even stories from over the years of fans turning up and pressing the buzzer at the Schumacher compound in Geneva. Charles is not the only one, he's just the only one who posted about it on social media.

If Charles wanted to incognito this summer he could have. Others managed it who have fans just as obsessive as Charles does.
not a single fan pic with lando or like video spotting him (that i can recall, maybe there were a few) in croatia or in ibiza, the only things posted were by people he was actually with and not fans. just like the pap pics with charles, if he really wanted to be private he could have gone to a very private area of Sardinia or taken the boat out of the most busy marina. these guys have the money to legit rent out private places all around the world, its easily possible.