Formula 1 Wags #178 On to Canada - Montre-aallllllll the Slaggin'!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mom, I'm famous.

1687457286332.png

(I'll ignore the fact that they confused Twitter with Tattle ๐Ÿ™)

5 seconds away from pulling up Beidis' 'mom, i made it' clip

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i believe this was from monday when he was chilling with Martin....but he was also doing some kind of promo with zak yesterday too
Yeah, he was still in Montreal on Monday, so leaving either late Monday or Tuesday and yesterday he was in Monaco (or Cannes), wasn't he? So really, he wouldn't be physically able to randomly end up at such a random place in between. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 2
oh twitter was def dragging them as well ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Yeah a 100 percent, Twitter is a large platform, they probably made millions of jokes about it(I was just trying to get my 15 minutes of fame)

EDIT: I sent my non-F1 watching friend that same picture, with Kika cropped out and:

1687458648809.png

:LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
EDIT: I sent my non-F1 watching friend that same picture, with Kika cropped out and:
i actually like pierreโ€™s style i feel like iโ€™m maybe the only person here that does ๐Ÿ˜† but they did him soo dirty with that fit. i feel bad ๐Ÿ˜ญ im hoping they picked it out and not him ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i actually like pierreโ€™s style i feel like iโ€™m maybe the only person here that does ๐Ÿ˜†but they did him soo dirty with that fit. i feel bad ๐Ÿ˜ญ
No comment.

1687459044079.png

1687459186821.png

1687459383612.png

1687459425031.png

The only acceptable fashion I've seen from Pierre so far, is him shirtless in those famous orange shorts ๐Ÿ™

1687459233151.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i actually like pierreโ€™s style i feel like iโ€™m maybe the only person here that does ๐Ÿ˜†but they did him soo dirty with that fit. i feel bad ๐Ÿ˜ญim hoping they picked it out and not him ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
I sometimes like Pierres outfit
The outfit:

1651435594704.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
How many dick jokes do we think Pierre makes in a single day? Gotta be double digits
Lets just say he is VERY comfortable when it comes to mentioning his French baguette

1687461863095.png

1687461910339.png

---

The Sun needs to stfu

1687464672064.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
View attachment 2256142

I can imagine Pharrell going:

Love the confidence in her saying it like there was an open seat with her name. The agency must have decided it was someone else's turn.

She should've fought Pierre for his seat or cosplayed as Kika - not sure Pierre would've known the difference

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.