Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Louanne

VIP Member
It's so disappointing that these drivers aren't the true playboys of eras past. They have potential - the looks and the money - but every time I see a picture of any one of them with a women / in a PDA, they look so fucking awkward, like they wouldn't know what to do with her at all.
Such an anti climax (probably literally) ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

pastafasta

VIP Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Pole er bear

VIP Member
This is horrible, I really hope people are okay
Apparently, Canada could be having its worst wildfire season and I don't think that's all going to come to an end by the 16th of June. I think the Canadian GP may end up being canceled and honestly, that's the best option for everyone health & safety wise
not gonna lie... its VERY Bad here in New York. I usually dont have an issue, yesterday was okay, but today you can feel the weight of it. cannot to the end of my block right now. it smells horrible too. Definitely not safe for the fans or anyone to drive in if its like this
ubdate weather said should be in the general area for 7-10 days... so yeah guess we'll see

• Sad
Reactions: 9

matto

VIP Member
oh its totally not going to stay private for long
she is gonna wag all over the place and i'm here for it
may we get a local monaco wag to keep kelly and carmen on their toes
I'm the complete opposite, I want her to just stay private
I want another Dilara, not another Carmen ๐Ÿ˜ญ -(if Alexa releases her own shoe/jewellery collection, I'll riot)

• Haha

matto

VIP Member
It's so disappointing that these drivers aren't the true playboys of eras past. They have potential - the looks and the money - but every time I see a picture of any one of them with a women / in a PDA, they look so fucking awkward, like they wouldn't know what to do with her at all.
Such an anti climax (probably literally) ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
Let's be honest, Lewis, Valterri, and Ferni are probably the only ones on the current grid that can find a womans' clit

side eye.jpg

• Haha

kubnikol

VIP Member
After really boring race and very interesting post race parties we have a week off.
Letโ€™s all manifest a good week with gossips and slag stories ๐Ÿ˜›
Happy new thread โค๐Ÿน

• Heart

Bobby1743

VIP Member
Funny that this happens the year the Vegas GP is happening ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿคฃ
All the drivers (and reserve) want to party without their GF๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ (and we want to see all the slagging/hear the gossip).

1000004463.jpg
1000004461.jpg
1000004460.jpg
1000004459.jpg
1000004458.jpg
1000004464.jpg

But i think all the GF will be there. To be sure the boys behave.....

And who will get married by Elvis????

• Haha

scvlet

VIP Member
so wondering how the canadian GP will work out.
currently there are forest fires in Quebec that are so bad this is what nyc looks like right now from the smoke coming down
so dont know what its like up there but if its anything close to this, people cant even go outside right now the air is so bad
View attachment 2224089
itโ€™s pretty bad where i live as well (toronto is second worst for air quality in the world right now ๐Ÿ˜ฌ) buuut my housemates have friends who go to uni in montreal and itโ€™s significantly better over there. they also say the situation is improving (smell was better today. and sky was as well)

so weโ€™ll see, but i actually think there is a chance it could still go on. this isn't that similar to the imola situation imo (like some people on social media are saying). that was very obvious from the beginning that the gp would have to be cancelled. this totally depends on the wind.

pastafasta

VIP Member
Can definitely see Isa somehow dropping hints on her podcast however thats not as effective as no one who cares listens to those ๐Ÿคฃ
She had her own importance inflated greatly and now it's being taken away from her. Lets see how her ego takes it and how petty and pissy she can get. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

kubnikol

VIP Member
also i officially can't keep up ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… im nesting like a crazy maniac , i'm tired so when i finally open tattle i read one page and ๐Ÿ˜ด started my 34 week today ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Heart