Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pastafasta

VIP Member
I'm the complete opposite, I want her to just stay private
I want another Dilara, not another Carmen 😭 -(if Alexa releases her own shoe/jewellery collection, I'll riot)
Alexa is rumored to be providing (private) photos to her fanpages though. So really, it's just pretending to be private, which I find sneaky and meh.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

pastafasta

VIP Member
I really wanna know how old are people who write these takes and if they are even allowed to be on IG.
Ladies, you are not allowed to walk with another man. You have to be glued to your SO and never leave his side!
1686410102525.png

• Haha

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
I heard a rumour that Shakira was actually seeing Miles (Lewis' fencer friend) and Lewis was happy to cover for him. Dunno if I believe it but stranger things have happened...

Even if Lewis/Shakira isn't true, they're letting the media go crazy over it because it's good for both of them. Shakira was badly wronged and no one has a nice word to say about Pique. Look at the comments on his last insta post with his new woman 🤣 Shakira could get with anyone but I love that Lewis is involved because he is FAMOUS famous and that's gotta sting. She's probably like, you can crack on with the new woman, she's a nobody... I'll be over here with Sir Lewis 🤣
I'm delighted with the positive publicity for Shakira, Pique is a twat 🙄

• Heart

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Since she is a wag now have done a deep dive into lissie.
She definitely comes from money.
Her parents are divorced now and her mom is a divorce lawyer/speaker/tory ties
Still looking onto the dad

View attachment 2220914
I remember looking into Lissie because something about her never sat right with me.

She’s never had to work for anything she has and her mom seems very right wing.

Also know very little about the new fella other than he was a bit of a failure in f2/f3 and his Snapchat username is a take on the n word according to twitter. Nice guy..…