Formula 1 Wags #174 “lights out and on the boat we go ”🛶🛥️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

she really looks like Charlotte, she’s pretty but quite different without filters
I actually really like that she looks quite normal, still very pretty of course! Gorgeous girl, but also a girl that you could run into anywhere, instead of the typical influencer types. I think that's a lot better for very young fans who would kill to look like "Charles Leclerc's girlfriend"

Reactions: 5
Yeah just checked his website, he's performing in Vegas today and tomorrow so hes likely still there
He can still be there and land like hour before the show he does that alot im waiting if his alleged gf will post something from Monaco or not

Reactions: 2
Lando is giving me hope again Also love how now there is like 100 photos of new mercedes floor had little heart attack when they lifted that car

Reactions: 6
Lando is giving me hope again Also love how now there is like 100 photos of new mercedes floor had little heart attack when they lifted that car
he's definitely has just a the *slightest* sliver of optimism and a smile
or maybe its that i can actually look at his face now that the thing is gone

Reactions: 3
Elena Berri and Esti are no longer a couple. Shit I miss a lot so much work and reading here very sporadically

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.