Formula 1 Wags #174 “lights out and on the boat we go ”🛶🛥️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are actually "stick on underwear" which is really just a modesty sticker you can use for these kinds of dresses so your labia and butthole aren't out. They're common for these dresses but also for filming sex scenes and nude photoshoots
View attachment 2193515
How does that work when you need to pee? Does it lose its stickiness the more you take it off and put it back on? How many layers of skin does it remove???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How does that work when you need to pee? Does it lose its stickiness the more you take it off and put it back on? How many layers of skin does it remove???
Well I haven't personally worn them but the models I've worked with on shoot say they come off easily with some oil. Olivia Culpo has said her sticky underwear fell off on the red carpet because of Miami humidity so they're def not infallible lol. And generally when you're in black tie, you go in knowing peeing is not an option

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well I haven't personally worn them but the models I've worked with on shoot say they come off easily with some oil. Olivia Culpo has said her sticky underwear fell off on the red carpet because of Miami humidity so they're def not infallible lol. And generally when you're in black tie, you go in knowing peeing is not an option
I suppose that makes sense right up to the you can't pee bit, I do not have that kind of bladder control anymore 😄
I love finding out all the stuff that goes into putting red carpet looks together, it's such a massive effort

• Haha
Reactions: 3

It never left, my Nando loving friend, it never left!
We're on a break! Until he does something spectacular on track this weekend and I go back to wanting to climb him like a tree. Or more like a shrub or small potted plant

• Haha
We're on a break! Until he does something spectacular on track this weekend and I go back to wanting to climb him like a tree. Or more like a shrub or small potted plant
Bonsai.

He must be amazing in the sack because the amount of fanny he gets is unrivalled!

• Haha
So... lets forget about Lando and rumors; looks like Charles really is debuting Alexandra :oops:
1684954673849.png

• Wow
  • Sick
So... lets forget about Lando and rumors; looks like Charles really is debuting Alexandra :oops:
View attachment 2193638
I honestly feel for Charlotte--it's gotta suck having your ex debut his new girlfriend at an event as big as Monaco when it's your hometown too, especially when your ex and his gf were first linked less than a month after announcing your breakup

I’m sorry I’m too pregnant but this is cute 😅😍
Also did you guys noticed . In promo video Kristen is on the phone with girl and she is saying “he is dating again “ and than “ and she is 24!” 😅 Hmm Daniel and Heidi got back together when she was 24 🤭
IMG_7538.png

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry I’m too pregnant but this is cute 😅😍
Also did you guys noticed . In promo video Kristen is on the phone with girl and she is saying “he is dating again “ and than “ and she is 24!” 😅 Hmm Daniel and Heidi got back together when she was 24 🤭View attachment 2193721
I am so confused. Thought they dated since 2019?!

Reactions: 1
This is completely F1 unrelated but I'm so sad to hear Tina Turner died. bleeping loved her since I was a kid. What a badass 💔

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.