Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hello2723

VIP Member
Landos really enjoying those gym posts lately 👀
Also love the fact hes wearing Martins merch here 🤣
Screenshot_20230121_215924_Gallery.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6

vaneln

VIP Member
Maybe he doesn't want to post anything after the shit he is getting after the exposure, so better be invisible. And also, since this girl is revealing stuff from years ago, wonder how many other people will now crave for their 15 minutes of fame and expose something more :cautious: (of course, he was doing nothing wrong back then, however, you can never know what he might have done while officially in relationship - after all even than McDonald's girl happened while he was *still* "officially" in relationship 😬 )
I mean

Screenshot_20230123-170831-748.png

in fact some of these pages aren't gossip pages, this is sports media, culture/tv etc.
next Brazilian gp will be interesting 😂 Brazilians never forget a good gossip

• Haha
Reactions: 6

monza

VIP Member
I'm still holding out for him at the EPrix... but yeah i think he has to get back to MTC
and also needs to give hamster a good spanking for putting pietra on stream
If i see her in quadrant merch i will literally cry

looks like max got kittens to try and lure in more subs... nope plenty of kitten content on tiktok for me
1000002187.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

90sgirl

VIP Member
yeah, she is a few months younger than him
Yeah looking online she is a couple of months younger than him. If it was at 2019 Brazil GP he would have been 19/20 and she would have been 19 I think

In other news, duck account now has 9 posts, he really is posting all the content on there 😅
Thank you 😊

and damn if I only I was a insta model with big boobs I could be getting all the content from his duck account 😂

• Haha

hello2723

VIP Member
So lemme get this straight. Hamster all on twitch in his Hamster house while Lando just showing up from mtc or whereever to get him zlsubs while he still can. Now we got Pietras baby bro showing up to play on twitch and pietra chatting.... yet there has.been no direct lando pietra interaction... correct?
Think that is pretty much what has happened, the only evidence of Lando and Pietra ever interacting is Hamster saying Lando met her "last summer" 🤣

• Haha

pastafasta

VIP Member
But you just know they're probably the type that expect the women to accept the infidelity and never act out themselves.
Well, sadly, not only expect. They know majority of the women they cheat on will stay with them. Unfortunately, it's better for them wags to be the official partner even if being cheated on, than to be noone at all. Dignity means nothing. :cautious:

BigLittleLiar

Chatty Member
I don't know who THAT is, but the woman on his right is absolutely gorgeous
I believe you mean Tina Kunakey.

One of my fav models. She has such a nice face

I remember when I first saw the picture of the two of them I was more surprised to see her there

• Heart

Dangermouse84

Chatty Member
I feel like this was a terrible place to voice this opinion because basically everyone loves Daniel, and I’m not saying it’s his fault or he shouldn’t take opportunities given to him, I just mean I think it’s a pretty sorry state of affairs for a sport that’s supposedly “thriving” to only ever have the option of 2 people to choose out of. And Lewis, I could understand because 1) he’s still driving and 2) a lot of the time he talks about other projects he’s involved in outside of F1, he’s basically a celebrity. Idk where the fault lies but in my personal opinion, if you want a sport to be popular or sustain popularity you have to move with the times more. So many sports stagnate because they fixate on one or two stars and once they’re gone, it’s boring. F1 is unique in that there’s only 20 of them at a time, not hundreds like most sports. Just pick one of the 20 is all I’m saying
It's just a discussion, no one is saying there's a fault in your opinion, we're just sharing ours. We don't always have to agree

• Heart