Formula 1 Wags #161 Lew/Lu who are you up to?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i forgot it is lewis’ birthday today! happy birthday lewis!! ❤
View attachment 1861787
hopefully he gives us a nice, celebratory thirst trap 😌
i feel weird typing this after the wholesome baby pic
Lewis was the cutest baby, I love this picture,look at these cheeks! Happy Birthday Lewis (please do not give me reasons to criticize you, stay away from the weirdos 🤣 😘)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Dunno... but there was a speculation she could be in Australia (layover in Dubai, now somewhere with grass and sunny). And apparently Mick follows her on Spotify (I don't know where that is from). 🤷‍♀️ It's quite vague, but hell knows 😂 I suppose noone feels like analyzing trees again 😂
mick's spotify follow tell all

• Haha
Reactions: 2
As the resident Yuki watcher of this thread, some updates on his insta activity: He followed this half-Japanese model recently and she followed him back

More interesting is how he's friends with this vlogger, also Japanese. She was in his garage for the Abu Dhabi race this year and last year

View attachment 1862507
Nothing concrete but I wouldn't be surprised if he has a girl by the season starting
IT IS YUKI'S TIME DAMNIT
YUKI SLAG LETS GOOOOOO!

Reactions: 1
Nahh why would anyone actually take security footage from their work?🤣if you take a photo with him that he’s aware of that’s fair enough but that’s a bit stalker vibes
But she didnt take picture with him . She was working and respecting her work policy but people wanted to see the picture so she posted this one from security camera . She cover everything so you cant see the shop .

Reactions: 1
Yup . She posted this. But just because you can’t see Heidi she is lying 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ and he went back next day for more wine 😂
View attachment 1862621
he looks very cute here
1. dont know if you guys know but the Bills had a scary incident where one of their players had cardiac arrest and it was very scary. (he's okay now, but a ton of support for that team all around. I know DR is really just in it to support Josh Allen, but its nice to see him in the Jersey.
2. am currently wearing the same havaianas flip flops, so digging the fashion and happy vibes.
3. I still dont know why people wonder if Heidi is with him or not, but this girl really had no business going into security footage and posting. I hope she keeps her job. personally i find it kinda creepy you go to security footage for some sort of celebrity clout

Reactions: 6
Damn these flip flops 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Cute how he’s wearing a Bills jersey after what happened with one of their guys this week though😞❤

But she didnt take picture with him . She was working and respecting her work policy but people wanted to see the picture so she posted this one from security camera . She cover everything so you cant see the shop .
Yeah people shouldn’t have been asking, if she said she hadn’t taken one then that should have been that lol

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.