Formula 1 Wags #150 Arriving in Austin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcoming F1 Back to America to kick off the last few races
Max may be champion
Pierre may have been sold to Alpine for 10 million cash
and this may sadly, be the last time we get to see Daniel in Austin

but let's do this last bit right!
Here to some great racing for points
me sorta embarrassed as an American
and all kinds of off track slagging the next few weeks while the wags stay at home
except for Lily, and Heidi who we all await a return to the paddock, possibly NOT hiding
YEE HAH Nosey B*tches who still wanna hang here.

austin.JPG

Sorry Y'all (i'll be using that exclusively all week) cant find that exciting of austin content, so please feel free to decorate this new thread as you see fit

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Welcoming F1 Back to America to kick off the last few races
Max may be champion
Pierre may have been sold to Alpine for 10 million cash
and this may sadly, be the last time we get to see Daniel in Austin

but let's do this last bit right!
Here to some great racing for points
me sorta embarrassed as an American
and all kinds of off track slagging the next few weeks while the wags stay at home
except for Lily, and Heidi who we all await a return to the paddock, possibly NOT hiding
YEE HAH Nosey B*tches who still wanna hang here.

View attachment 1653303

Sorry Y'all (i'll be using that exclusively all week) cant find that exciting of austin content, so please feel free to decorate this new thread as you see fit
Cute is that you at Austin? Are you going this week?

Reactions: 1
Fair enough to Luisa, seems the brands shes working with or going to events for keep getting better. First with Paco Rabanne and now with Moschino.

Reactions: 7
Cute is that you at Austin? Are you going this week?
Ha! not me, still a mystery

I'm not going to Austin, mostly because Im from a city who is very competitive with Austin and I was raised my entire life to avoid Austin at all costs. That's a horrible reason because its actually an amazing place that everyone i know loves. Compared to the rest of the state and area, Austin is a nice oasis. After seeing how insane the Miami ticket prices were this year, I decided that I will most likely try for Canada, which is actually the closest track to me, or Japan which is my covid trip that I only now have a chance to reschedule after they opened. I DO have some things in the works for Vegas, but if it ends up being something like MIami, i just dont think i have a desire to go to a place where marketing is the entire weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Also so glad she finally got a good trim.
Her makeup tonight is stunning too
yeah i mean a year ago all anyone saw her in was bikinis and lando's sunglasses
so this is a huge rise, which is great for her because she also lost some time by going to school full time and traveling abroad.
anything she does from here on will be based on her and her agency, so here's to seeing her around long term. She seems to be getting to a place wither she can pick and choose some of her brands... so here's to no more weird kites clothing ads and mini zara dresses.... and for the love of god that necklace to never show up again.

OMG this is making me sob....
Ferni supporting his Dre

Im actually kinda curious about the origin of these two. Like how long was something sorta going on between them? I know things with Linda had be off and on at the end there. I'll never forget there was a brief period (i think around abu dhabi last year) where we were on the verge of getting thirst traps from Fernando at the gym and then he was posting cryptic cringe songs like "somebody that i used to know". I was all filled with so much potential before he had to go a Wag up with a totally relatable normal successful woman his same age. ugh like i have to love them
ferni.JPG

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Kelly, Max v, Lando and Max f

I don't understand why anyone would create something like this.

Sorry about the bad quality of photos.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
  • Haha
I see Chloe is having her bridal shower in NY. I wonder will Heidi go if she’s not in LA with DR.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hello Mr Sainz 🥵🥵 @OOps2022
I sensed it LOL just logged in few minutes ago and what a pleasant surprise:love:
This slow-mo adds even more hotness 🥵😜

Kelly, Max v, Lando and Max f

I don't understand why anyone would create something like this.

Sorry about the bad quality of photos.
Wow, I don't get it too.a bit cruel.
Poor innocent baby P., did nothing wrong, not her fault some adults in her life are known.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Kika is in Paris. I think with Pierre. He said on steam he was going to PSGs game Sunday. And then he had a special event Monday he was very excited for. Do we think he hard launches with her like he did Kat at PSG?

The Monday event is important key that she is likely there with Pierre, because it starts the Paris Auto show, and Alpine has a huge car reveal Monday. So him going to Paris for PSG then the Monday event being the Alpine event makes sense.

Screenshot_20221015-194307.png

Last edited:
Kika is in Paris. I think with Pierre. He said on steam he was going to PSGs game Sunday. And then he had a special event Monday he was very excited for. Do we think he hard launches with her like he did Kat at PSG?

The Monday event is important key that she is likely there with Pierre, because it starts the Paris Auto show, and Alpine has a huge car reveal Monday. So him going to Paris for PSG then the Monday event being the Alpine event makes sense.

View attachment 1653710
Yes my ultimate plan of Pierre moving to Paris and kika out .odellibg kuisa is all coming to plan now..... only luisa seems to be killing it (let's just forget about those socks for now)

Well certainly not alone tonight
And theyve gotta be paying him to promite at this poibt
I see the camera but whee.are the photos lando
Screenshot_20221015-204541_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I sensed it LOL just logged in few minutes ago and what a pleasant surprise:love:
This slow-mo adds even more hotness 🥵😜

Wow, I don't get it too.a bit cruel.
Poor innocent baby P., did nothing wrong, not her fault some adults in her life are known.
Pictures of children, without the permission of the parents, should not be used to create images like that or anything else.

There’s some people on IG discussing if lewis and camila k are together, which it seems they aren’t, and then they said she was dating this guys name Mike, I wanted to see so I send a following request and this is what a received

should I be scare or prepare myself for a first class flight to LA?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just tell him you are a friend of Lewis....

Also Pato out playing with Zaks toys
And look at that flexibility
And ass
Screenshot_20221015_232106.jpg

And look... Zak actually did put Mario Andretti in a McLaren.
Screenshot_20221015_233028.jpg

No fuckingbway
DJ Charles?
Screenshot_20221015-234717_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Hello' I definitely think the girl next to Pierre is Kika. The guy ( Pierre friend) who post this story is now following her on IG
Screenshot_20221016_051649_com.instagram.android_edit_29429861891862.jpg
Screenshot_20221016_051620_com.instagram.android_edit_29237198271058.jpg
Screenshot_20221016_051534_com.instagram.android_edit_29213570393458.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.