Formula 1 Wags #147 Single and Sweating in Singapore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are Back to Race Week in Singapore after 2 weeks off
Multiple Wags and Drivers at Milan Fashion Week
Pierre and Kika have been launched, although people took a while to accept how kika looks at various angles
Max V and Kelly went all out with Lando and crew in Monaco
Lando decided DJing was a nice distraction cover from his slagging
(we wont forget the girls who's follows were lost)
FINALLY got Yuki and Zhou announced
Goatifi is out and no one is surprised but has many tributes
STILL waiting on Haas and Williams to get their shit together
but in the meantime Pierre is out at Ferrari fashion shows in ferrari cars
we are all accepting that Daniel will be out for 2023, and scratching our heads at what he's plotting
but he has publically proclaimed his love for Heidi so potential engagement?
rumored engagements are Sandy and Elena, but nothing confirmed/denied
but enough of that let's go racing
and crown Max already so the slags can focus on slagging on raceweek instead

Also excuse me as I RUN to Sam's Club to buy this
(it says age 6+)

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
What a summary

Nothing to add, just

Reactions: 11
Do we have any idea if Alex will race
I actually read an interesting article about how it will work against Nyck if he hasn't signed yet, and he has to race on the Singapore track that the Williams it gonna be crap in.
Again, I wouldn't imagine Alex would be ready, but its also going to be a much different race for Nyck
Looking forward to seeing Alex there for his sponsors regardless

ALSO YEA LILY!
She just had her best result in 5 way tie for first and brought in $66K, which is more than she's ever won before!
Its been incredibly difficult start of a pro career. LPGA is extremely competitive and I'm so proud of her for this

Reactions: 7
Man of many interests/hobbies. I’m actually jealous I should pick up more things to do
I'm jealous because he can afford it... and also annoyed as I know most of his hobbies are a bit of waste of money as he doesn't stay with one for a long time.

Reactions: 8
I'm jealous because he can afford it... and also annoyed as I know most of his hobbies are a bit of waste of money as he doesn't stay with one for a long time.
lmao same…but also i’m quite the same with switching interests quickly. I’m always obsessed for a few weeks/months and then i forget about it until the obsession returns. Can’t keep up with myself sometimes

BTW Lando, how about you show us what pictures you actually take instead of just posing with a camera.
(if someone wants to see some good photographer drivers, Andre Lotterer has a photography page. JEV as well, but he stopped adding pics last year)

Happy new thread!
About Heidi and DR getting serious and maybe getting engaged in his off year.....
Her fanpage is suggesting something else....

Reactions: 9
Happy new thread!
About Heidi and DR getting serious and maybe getting engaged in his off year.....
Her fanpage is suggesting something else....
View attachment 1608857
I hope Heidi is ready to deal with Daniel full time in the off year.... he's gonna be soooo needy without racing
isn't that when the first break up between them happened? Sorry dont know the timeline but I'm bored so please let me know

I hope Heidi is ready to deal with Daniel full time in the off year.... he's gonna be soooo needy without racing
isn't that when the first break up between them happened? Sorry dont know the timeline but I'm bored so please let me know
I think they were still together throughout the covid break, right? Then Daniel went to LA for winter break (in 2020-2021) but wasn’t there that photo of her apparently in his apartment in like March last year? So if they ever did have a break (which I think they did when her Instagram went private for a bit) it must have been after then and then they were spotted in NY in like October. Could be wrong though they confuse the hell out of me

WTF?! The person behind that Heidi fanpage is a literal asshole. Sorry, but what the f is that?! Why the hell people think comment like these are cute?!

Luisa on radio tomorrow...
I just wanna know: is Lando a forbidden subject?
What will they talk about though? I don't think she is really that interesting to talk to or that people would actually want to know about. (And I don't mean it as an insult to her, but she doesn't do anything remarkable.)

What will they talk about though? I don't think she is really that interesting to talk to or that people would actually want to know about.
Im actually excited to hear her speak more. I love her sultry voice and besides whatever instaposts we get, we dont really get to hear her voice as like a person with thoughts and opinions stressing that.

Again just thinking all this timing for her "break out" unfortunately HAS to be linked with Lando... like she probably could have just casually mentioned him and having a good time in Ibiza, but again that little horny gremlin couldn't keep the break up under wraps until it worked best for them both (when we are all distracted for winter break and Lando disappears into dubai sunset to slag away. Thats when we should have caught on. Luisa shouldn't be in a situation where she answers the questions or not... but lets hope her PR people at Purple have the question screened or have trained her on some kind of answer.
Gotta say, while it wasnt a catwalk, Luisa in heels at the show and red carpet walk WAS an improvement over the Brits... because she wont have to hunch to look shorter than lando in heels
You know who will NOT be asked about the break up
Lando. guaranteed his PR people made sure of that after his F up

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.