Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monza

VIP Member
My Maxiel heart will be in shambles if he doesn't win after abso-fucking-lutely dominating the race

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Jessicam1712

his interview on sky was a little strange - i know he can’t say much though obviously. if it IS all dependent on herta like horner said last week, then i do think the opportunity is gone for him though. making special exceptions for drivers is a bad precedent to set.
What did he say?

Rsmv01

VIP Member
I'm sure he has a base in Europe, but he travels back to Guadalajara quite regularly, like how Steiner goes back to the US in between races
I thought it was in Madrid didn't he run to Pierre one time at the gym when he was still dating Kat.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
He'd look so pretty in lingerie, his butt would look amaaaazing
His arse would look divine in lacy panties.

And I think just the lightest application if make up, just subtly, bit of eyeliner, lipglos, blush, etc. Just really subtly to accentuate his pretty features. And I'm a total mess for pretty Lando. Even more so than I usually would be for Lando.

landooooo

VIP Member
I don't know about that? George to me seems like a Mercedes lifer. Let's be real, he was brought in to be Lewis' successor. It would be madness for him to leave and risk ending up as Red Bull's no. 2 (which is what he would be, the team has been built around Max since 2018, no-one has a chance of replacing him for several years) when he'll be the Merc no. 1 when Lewis retires if he just waits him out.
I just don’t get the Merc vibe from him….maybe it’s me!