Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobby1743

VIP Member
What did he say?
About Herta. Dutch tv commentators during the race said that Herta's boss said things were to complicated so he stopped trying Herta to get in F1 for now.
I don't know if it's correct, but that is what they said.

Edit: i don't know if i quoted the right post.... if not i am sorry being so chaotic

• Heart
Reactions: 2

alnfitzg

VIP Member
She's doing good and is still on vacation with the fam and has taken a break from Tattle❤ Your messages has been forwarded to her, and she appreciates your love and says that "they're so sweet🥺" and that she misses you❤
Thanks for passing it on min x

• Heart

MsCurly

Chatty Member
I get George isn’t as instantly likeable as other drivers but don’t get how he is seen as the only one putting himself first on the grid? F1 is cut throat and all teams and drivers are out for themselves. If the opportunity to drive for a better perceived team came up every driver would try to take it if they felt it was a better option for them personally. Look at DR he put himself first twice. Racing point getting rid of checco the better driver to keep their finances with Stroll. Just some examples. It’s just the way F1 is.
I think you're making a very interesting point here. Maybe it's because George doesn't come across as likeable as some other people on the grid? Like Sharl for example, who is actively working on his social media profile with content and such? I am not sure and it might differ per country.
Didn't some media outlets brand George to be selfish for his actions during Dutch GP? (Despite the fact that he simply had the better strategy and wasn't selfish at all)

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Kika, Kate, Valentina? I still don't know who is who and what the hell is going on. 🤣 And it doesn't help that they all look the same. I'm not convinced that they aren't the same person
Pierre wants to leave red bull who basically own him and any future of happiness within is with sketchy deals. Man is grabbing at any narrative to get he away
But what he doesn't realize is he's psychologically bound to them in an unobtainable ham a ter wheel situationn

Update for Pato
But WHY