Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

landooooo

VIP Member
Oh he knows how beautiful he is. I would have to sign the NDA as 'Miss Minnie Mouse' because I sure as hell would be back here telling you all about my buckled spine after a night with him.🀣.
If I knew how to include the β€˜wet floor’ gif I would use it now πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1

FormulinoTheCat

Hi all! When are the Silverstone tickets on sale? I swear I saw something saying 25th of this month but now I can’t find it!πŸ™ˆ
They go on sale tomorrow.
No time released yet but as the members only sale started yesterday at 10am I expect it to start at a similar time tomorrow

S877

Thing is, even if Lando does come out behind, he's gonna be on miles fresher tyres, he's gonna be going past them anyway. Especially if they put Lando on softs, which surely they should be by this late stage of the race.
Think I read he’s only got used softs left

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Will be interesting to see if any of the current F2 grid will go to FE or Indycar next year
I read somewhere that there were rumours saying that ganassi offered a multi years contract to Drugovih but he refused and signed as a reserved driver for aston. But maybe it was just a backup plan in case they lose palou.

monza

VIP Member
I know πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ he is like a lap behind him now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
They are scared Daniel would do silly stuff so they had to make sure he'll let him pass :LOL:
If I was Daniel I would run off to grandstands to greet fans after first let's-all-work-for-Lando message

• Haha