Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Is there anything worse than getting pretty much publicly cheated on ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Pretty much cheated on sounds complicated.
Don't overthink it

The resident Sharl look a like Aston Engineer looks to be moving to Red Bull

Such a shame they have a shit car
I have a crush on 1/2 of the AM garage though and for some reason Lawrence Stroll seams like maybe not the worst team owner out there.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2

Minttu

VIP Member
Lando was more than confirmed to be in a relationship and we see how it turned out ๐Ÿ˜…
Norwegian media usually doesn't fuck arround with saying that X is linked to Y, that's why I'm pretty sure about it.

Not saying they might not slag arround on the side, but at least they won't be doing it out in the open and in the Dms ๐Ÿ˜‚ (if they do, they probably have an nda)

kubnikol

VIP Member
They are scared Daniel would do silly stuff so they had to make sure he'll let him pass :LOL:
If I was Daniel I would run off to grandstands to greet fans after first let's-all-work-for-Lando message
Little hey how are you ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ they are breathing again . Thanks checo ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Also Lando is busy

• Haha

Lilu22

VIP Member
Hi all! When are the Silverstone tickets on sale? I swear I saw something saying 25th of this month but now I canโ€™t find it!๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Heart

ImaLady

VIP Member
His arse would look divine in lacy panties.

And I think just the lightest application if make up, just subtly, bit of eyeliner, lipglos, blush, etc. Just really subtly to accentuate his pretty features. And I'm a total mess for pretty Lando. Even more so than I usually would be for Lando.
YESSSS to all of this

• Heart

landooooo

VIP Member
He seems very Mercedes to me! Upper-crust-ish, young, tall, conventionally attractive, glamorous, perfect for a luxury car brand. He fits in with Rosberg and Hamilton. I can't at all see him at Red Bull racing swamp cars and caravans and Zambonis. Might ruin his fake tan. (Sorry, George.)
I guess I mean that I get the impression that heโ€™s one of those people who has always got his eye on climbing the ladder, so if next years car is still shit he wonโ€™t be happy.

Reactions: 1