Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minttu

VIP Member
Almost time for Indycar. Place your bets now as to how the motosport deities are planning on cursing everyone I am rooting for 😅
Damn, I had forgot about Indy today, I was actually planning on going to bed 😂 Well, guess I'm watching Indy from my bed instead of my couch then 🙈

Reactions: 2

Rubythefirebat

VIP Member
Seems like Kym means business with the handbags, so here we go…

Handbags of The Paddock: Monza Edition
  1. Fendi, F is Fendi - £2,250 (est RRP based on the Kan I F model, as this one is a 1974 model)
  2. Hermès, Evelyne - £2,490
  3. Salvatore Ferragamo, Enamelled Flower - £670
  4. Louis Vuitton, Papillon - £2,080
  5. Maje, Clover Clasp - £259
  6. Tory Burch, Fleming - £280 (est)
  7. Dior, Lady Dior (mini) - £3,600
  8. This Ostrich doesn’t seem to be branded as brands tend to have a clasp design that would be identifiable. It’s hard to placed if it’s even genuine leather by the picture so if any of you know it’s make please let us know ☺
  9. Moschino, Gold Metal - £179
  10. Balenciaga, City Graffiti - £ 2,200 (est)
I wish I could double heart this post! 😍🥰

My fave is #8

• Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Lando unfollowed yet again. Seriosy hilarious that insta is his only game in town
The boy is on a boat in Ibiza slagging right now everything he couldn't last month.... I just know it.
Okay correction he's in nice and going to UK tomorrow... because max needs support after losing his cat
Hoping Lando buys him a puppy

Last edited:

Blablabla29

VIP Member
can somebody please cheer me up, I'm having a melt down over my driver's licence because it looks so ugly and i only signed with my last name instead of full name and i hate it 😭😭
Oh don't you worry too much about that, i think there is a kind of divine law stating that you always have to look awful in your driver licence pic. I honestly look like a wanted criminal on mine 😂😂

• Heart

FormulinoTheCat

Yeah i'm thinking the same thing. I also have no idea how they measure it - i guess it gets registered when he enters the country with his passport or something but idk how it works with borders if you were to drive instead of take a plane or stuff like that. I guess it's gonna be a close call to get to a total of 3 months of living in Monaco when you only spend 1 or 2 days there during raceweeks
Especially now when its coming into the final weeks of the season where they don't even really get back to Europe between races