Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spielberg

VIP Member
People saying Nyck is now a possibility for the Alpine seat? F1 has more rumours then racing right now💀
people are just trying to figure out who the 14 drivers are, that otmar is "in talks" with 😂
honestly, nyck might even be on that list

Reactions: 3

aac_124

VIP Member
Will never not be aroused for George, this picture makes me feel feral. The abs, treasure trail, hairy armpit, bicep, perfect nipples, that neck vein, dripping wet.

He might be a posh rich boy, but he's my fav posh rich boy who I would drop to my knees for.
Retweet he’s just so perfect and fuckable 🤤

• Heart

spielberg

VIP Member
Did we see him? I haven’t see him on sky
he was on orf already, he wasn't too sad... bit crushed and the usual optimistic words + smiles that don't reach his eyes, but he was happy to have been a bit at the front at the first third of the race

• Sad

Rayne

VIP Member
@monza my fave do you please have that tweet of max asking to delete video because he looks hot? I can’t find it and i need it 💜

• Haha
  • Heart

scvlet

VIP Member
Oh dear.God...
He's commenting on Insta model posts again?
well she hasn’t noticed HIM commenting, at least not yet 😂 only saw the girl’s comment. but i just noticed jennie follows this girl so maybe they actually know each other 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

OOps2022

VIP Member
aaah, to bad I got to go, the time I've given myself for entertainment today ended and I need to go run some errands, see you!

• Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
can we start staitstics and count how many times per thread this picture appears? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
this is a masterpiece being created here, we might want to document it LOL

I'm bored so I went to investigate and that girl has multiple stories from the same spot, maybe she just lives close to the water? I don't think they're on a boat, I think she just lives close to a canal (?) but Lando's story was taken from the exact same spot
View attachment 1572774View attachment 1572790View attachment 1572776
ooh, I miss the Squids and their hints :LOL:

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Random Question... where does Checo live? I assume he's somewhere near Milton Keys at least temporarily, but I also thought I read he lived in Guadalajara.