Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
View attachment 1574770
😔😔😢

brutal, his 2nd alpine year wasn't terrible at all
I am legitly concerned for Max.
this is heart breaking

Poor Albon😔 Hope he has a full and speedy recovery. He has being having a good season really hope this doesn’t impact too much of the rest of the season for him.

As for the other thread 8 to this ones 144😂 Nice to have a slower F1 option also. And good for those who were concerned about people to know they haven’t jus disappeared.

Is Mick linked to any other seat then Haas for next year? Someone said a couple of threads back news about Haas would be announced at the Dutch GP. Sorry I’ve missed a lot of the threads since but was it ever said what that news was supposed to be?
So as far as what is known about Mick....

Originally he was supposed to be up for a renewal before summer break....
but then seb started us off on silly season seats
Guenther pulled back on the contract renewal and tells him/press over break he HAS to score points to keep the seat
Ferrari drops him from their academy (which many saw as the end of a Haas deal)
so its not looking good
he could be an option at Williams, but i mean first they have to get rid of Latifi and would have to openly pass up their Merc sponsored and much better reserve driver, but at this point, a lot of sources including sky/f1 tv have openly stated he doesn't have a renewal at Haas.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

LaBlonde

VIP Member
i mean i could understand if he was doing something shitty
but he barely even had to drive today
exactly! i don’t get what they’re booing him for, having the nerve to win at their track i guess. credit to max for just riding it out.

charles looks so sad :(

• Heart
Reactions: 2