Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

marielouise28

So these Dutch juice channels are really on Lando’s case lately 😭

seems like he might be spending some time with Pien.

edit: tried to translate
“They say coincidence does not exist right? Looks like Lando is spending time in Amsterdam on a boat, might be with Pien”

59AB1201-D756-4C68-B898-955257D4CDA3.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
#justiceforGeorge

yeah, I didn't know her earlir, only know from you guys here she was mking tiktoks, but I am all for girl power attitude :) if the guys from Pitstop podcast who knew NOTHING about F1 just few months ago can be there interviewing people, I don;t know why she shouldn't:)

edit: it was meant to be a separate post but tattle added it to my previous one;)
uncontroversial George post :LOL:
(with special shout out to @aac_124)
View attachment 1575437
Will never not be aroused for George, this picture makes me feel feral. The abs, treasure trail, hairy armpit, bicep, perfect nipples, that neck vein, dripping wet.

He might be a posh rich boy, but he's my fav posh rich boy who I would drop to my knees for.

• Haha
  • Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
Loggin in for a sec to say hello and to @aac_124 may the power of your profile pic be with you (but on serious note- whatever happened you will get through it and like was written above-all emotions are temporary, it might look/feel shitty now but everything will pass, and there are better days ahead).

Also, in a collision of worlds, Kym posted his Man of the paddock post and he called ZLATAN a "handy AC Milan footballer" I spit my coffee

He must clearly not know a lot about football 😂😂 (he doesnt have to, but it is probablythe first time I see Zlatan not being called Zlatan by anyone, no.matter what one thinks of him, he is a character and some of the memes/jokes about him are really hilarous).

I will.be back later, possibly in the new thread, so have a nice day everyone!

Edit: Also I forgot to add to @spielberg about driving license. do not worry😁I look like zombie in my passport photo and I have a friend who once had problems on the border when she flew somewhere because they told her she cannot possibly be the same.person as in the picture in her passport, indeed her pic looks like mugshot of the out of this world person 😁

Last edited:
  • Heart

spielberg

VIP Member
max potentially winning the Titel next race 👏🏻👏🏻
Screenshot_20220909_164728_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

nyck gotta get nicky's seat for next year - sorry nicky i love you

• Heart

kubnikol

VIP Member
Same Kelly same 😂😂😂 and that is why you stay in hotel , have a nap and go to the track one hour before 😂

• Haha

hello2723

VIP Member
I dont see him fully recovering for Singapore at all... getting off a ventilator alone is a recovery in itself
I doubted it anyway with Singapore being one of the most physical races of the season but now im pretty certain he wont, possibly in doubt for Suzuka too. Cant imagine he will be doing any training anytime soon and Singapore isnt exactly a track that you want to jump into with barely any training 😬

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
When I was at school many many years ago we used to call people like him a ‘boff’ 😂

……a meeting that ends at 5pm
I thought it was just my school where people got called boffs! Me included.

And if someone pulled on your tie hard to make the knot really small it was a "boff knot"

• Haha